UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for the post of Lecturer (Civil Engineering & Construction Technology).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||12 July 2018|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- If a candidate has a Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology, First class or equivalent is required at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
Age limit(As on 12.07.2018): Below 35 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC Lecturer Selection Process:
The selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Recruitment Test:
- UR – 50 marks
- OBC – 45 marks
- SC/ST/PH – 40 marks
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates)
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Lecturer?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 12 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application (ORA) through ORA website: 12.07.2018.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 13.07.2018