UPSC Recruitment 2019 – Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for the post of Assistant Hydrogeologist. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Assistant Hydrogeologist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||2 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Age limit (As on 02.05.2019): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per government policy
UPSC Asst Hydrogeologist- Selection Process:
- Selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Recruitment Test:
- UR Category – 50 marks
- OBC Category – 45 marks
- SC/ST/PH Category – 40 marks
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 2 May 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now