UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for National Defence Academy& Naval Academy Examination(I),2020 for the candidates who completed 12th standard. The total 418 vacancies are allotted for Army Wing of National Defence Academy and Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 :
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for NDA & NA Exam-I:
|Category||UPSC NDA & NA Exam-I 2020|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||28 January 2020|
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination
conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (I), 2020 as per guidelines.
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2001 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible.
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details:
- For National Defence Academy : 370 to include 208 for Army, 42
for Navy and 120 for Air (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- For Naval Academy: 48
UPSC NDA & NA Exam-1 Selection Procedure:
The selection of qualified candidates for the admission of NDA training will be based on the written test and interview.
Scheme of UPSC NDA Selection:
For Written Test:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet) candidates must use black ball pen only Pens with any other color are prohibited.
- Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong
answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
|General Ability Test||600||150 minutes|
The candidates who cleared the written exam have to log in the given website to know SSB center and date of interview.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment:
- Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for “Pay by Cash” mode, should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. (On or before 28.01.2020- 6 P.M)
Note: SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment for UPSC NDA & NA 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 28 January 2020 till 6:00 PM. The online Applications can be withdrawn from 4 February 2020 to 11 February 2020 till 6:00 PM
Note: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Hydrogeologist:(Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Hydrogeologist|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||2 May 2019|
Educational Qualification: Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a recognized University.
Age limit (As on 02.05.2019): Below 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per government policy
UPSC Asst Hydrogeologist- Selection Process:
- Selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Recruitment Test:
- UR Category – 50 marks
- OBC Category – 45 marks
- SC/ST/PH Category – 40 marks
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Offline Mode – By remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash
- Online Mode – By using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/ debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 2 May 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Starting date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA website: 13th April 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA website: 2nd May 2019.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 3rd May 2019
- Date of Recruitment Test (RT)/Interview: Will be announced later.