UPSC Recruitment 2018 – Union Public Sevice Commission notification announced for the post of Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director of Operations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UPSC Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Air Safety Officer, Assistant Director of Operations|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||13 December 2018|
Air Safety Officer: Degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognised University.
Assistant Director (Operations):
- Degree in Engineering in Civil or Mechanical or Computer Science or Information Technology or Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics disciplines from a recognised University with three years’ experience in; OR
- Masters Degree in Science in the subjects of Electronics or Physics with two years’ experience in; OR
- B. Sc. Degree from a recognised University or equivalent with Physics or Electronics as subjects with five years’ experience
Age limit (As on 01.11.2018):
- Air Safety Officer: Below 35 years
- Assistant Director of Operations: Below 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 53 Posts
- Air Safety Officer – 16 Posts
- Assistant Director of Operations – 37 Posts
UPSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by Interview.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for Recruitment Test:
- UR – 50 marks
- OBC – 45 marks
- SC/ST/PH – 40 marks
Application Fee: Rs.25/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates)
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 13 December 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Closing date for submission of online recruitment application through ORA website: 13.12.2018.
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application: 14.12.2018