West Bengal Govt Jobs 2018 – In Government of West Bengal announced jobs for Data Entry Operator (DEO) for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
West Bengal Govt Jobs 2018:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||2 August 2018|
WB Govt Jobs Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Certificate in computer application from any Institute recognized by the State or Central Government or State Council of Technical Education or All India Council of Technical Education.
- Must be a Citizen of India as defined in Part-II of the Constitution of India.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 21 to 40 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC Candidates
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- Up to 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities.
- Other as per govt rules.
West Bengal Govt Jobs Selection Process:
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in the Written Examination, Trade Test and Interview.
- The candidates who will qualify in the Written Examination will be called to appear in the Trade Test and followed by Personality Test (Interview).
Scheme of Examination:
|Name of Test||Maximum Marks|
|Written Test (Computer Application)||50|
|Personality Test (Interview)||15|
How to apply West Bengal Govt Jobs 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of submission of online application: 24/07/2018
- Closing date for submission of online application: 02/08/2018
- Generation of online Admit card: 07/08/2018
- Date of written examination: 12/08/2018 (Sunday)