West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 announced 20 vacancies for Data Entry Operator for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of WB Police Recruitment are given in below.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Data Entry Operator|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||12 October 2018|
WB Police Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduation with Certificate in Computer Applications.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and basic applications of Internet.
Age limit (As on 01/10/2018): Below 30 years.
Duration of Engagement: The engagement shall be purely temporary on contractual basis initially for 1(One) year. This can be renewed on satisfactory performance by the Office of the ADG & IGP, Telecommunication, WB.
West Bengal Police DEO – Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates shall be called for Computer type test. The successful candidates will be called for a personal Interview.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the test and interview.
How to apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send application form along with required documents to the following postal address or send to following E-mail address – email@example.com. on or before 12 October 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Additional Director General & Inspector General of
Police, Telecommunication, West Bengal,
3, Manik Bandyopadhyay Sarani, Tollygunge,
Kolkata – 700040.
Required Documents: Self Attested Photocopies of
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card / EPIC Card
- Testimonial of Education Qualification.
- Certificate of Computer Application.
- Experience Certificate (If any) &
- Coloured Passport size photo- 2 copies.