Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
WBSU Recruitment 2020 – West Bengal State University (WBSU) invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow – 02 posts, Research Associate – 01 post, Field assistant/ Field supervisor – 01 post, Field worker – 07 posts are purely temporary. Candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/ Ph.D./ B.Sc/ BA in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their complete biodata and copy of relevant documents through e-mail (dyregist[email protected]) on or before 15 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for A.C.F/R.F.O
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 for Mineral Development Officer & CCE Mains
WBSU Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Research Associate/ Field assistant-Field supervisor/ Field worker|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||M.Sc/ Ph.D/ B.Sc/ BA|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 47,000/-|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||15 May 2020|
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidate should have M.Sc. in Botany/Biochemistry/Microbiology with a qualification in the NET examination conducted by CSIR-UGC/ ICAR/ DBT or any National Agencies or GATE
Research Associate I:
- Candidate should have a Ph.D. degree in any field of Biological Sciences, preferably in Botany or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Ecology with publications in SCI-indexed journals
Field Assistant/ Field supervisor:
- Candidate should have a B.Sc. degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Candidate should have B.A./B.Sc. degree in any discipline from a recognized university
Upper Age Limit:
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
- Field Assistant/ Field Supervisor, Field worker: 50 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 11 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Research Associate I: 01 post
- Field Assistant/ Field supervisor: 01 post
- Field worker: 07 posts
Pay Scale Details:
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/-
- Research Associate I: Rs. 47,000/-
- Field Assistant/ Field Supervisor: Rs.20,000/-
- Field worker: Rs.18,000/-
WBSU Recruitment Selection Process:
- selection will be based on the interview
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email/phone calls for the interview Department of Botany, West Bengal State University, Berunanpukuria, Malikapur, Barasat, Kolkata 700126
How to Apply for WBSU Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their applications through E-mail ([email protected]) with the complete biodata and copy of mark sheets, testimonials, proof of experience, project report, etc. and contact details including both phone no. and email address on or before 15 May 2020
Subject line “Application for DBT project: Dr. Krishna Ray, WBSU”
For More Details: Click here
Note: All the documents and applications are at present to be sent only as attached soft copies. No hard copies are required at this stage.
WBSU Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1. What all are the vacancies available at WBSU Recruitment?
Ans. At present WBSU having vacancies for Junior Research Fellow - 02 posts, Research Associate - 01 post, Field assistant/ Field supervisor - 01 post, Field worker - 07 posts
Q2. Who can apply for WBSU Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed M.Sc/ Ph.D./ B.Sc/ BA are eligible to apply
Q3. How to apply for WBSU Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates are requested to send their complete biodata and copy of relevant documents through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 15 May 2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now