Tech Mahindra Scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Technical Support Executive (Voice) at Bangalore and Associates/ Sr Associates (International Voice Technical Support) at Hyderabad Office.The detailed eligibility and venue details for Tech Mahindra Walk-in will be given below.
Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive:
Tech Mahindra Walk-in at Bangalore:
|Job Role||Technical Support Executive (Voice)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Venue date||11 & 12 January 2018|
- BE/Graduate/UG (from any educational field).
- Freshers/Experienced candidates with good communication skills in English.
- Should be well-informed about Computer and its Hardware.
- Should be customer-service oriented.
- Neutral accent in communication.
- Should be proficient in typing (speed and accuracy).
- Good understanding of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or
- Should have good sales skills.
- Previous work experience with a Technical Support company would be desirable but is not mandatory.
- Should be flexible to work in 24/7 Shifts.
- Should be willing to work in Voice Based process.
How to apply for Tech Mahindra Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at following venue on 11 & 12 January 2018.
Venue date: 11 & 12 Jan 2018 Time: 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Tech Mahindra Pvt Ltd
45-47 KIADB Industrial Area
Building # ITC -4, Reception
Electronic City Phase-2
Contact HR: Soujanya
Note: Candidates to carry a copy of resume and a Govt. ID proof
Tech Mahindra Walk-in at Hyderabad:
|Job Role||Associates/ Sr Associates (International Voice Technical Support)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Venue Location||Bahadurpally, Hyderabad|
|Job Location||Bahadurpally, Hyderabad|
|Venue Date||8 to 13 January 2018|
- Any Graduate with good computer knowledge
- Should be Impeccable in Communication Skills
- Should be flexible to work with 247 shifts
- 2 LPA to 4 LPA (Basis Experience & Last CTC)
- Should have a basic knowledge on customer service/ Trouble shooting of PCs and Laptops.
- Responsible for providing diagnostic technical support related to installation, operation, configuration, customization, performance, and usage of assigned products
- Diagnosis & resolving of the hardware problems and troubleshooting..
- Verifies warranty entitlement and determines appropriate action.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Documents problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation. Provides basic remote deployment, maintenance and consulting services.
How to Apply Tech Mahindra Walk-in drive?
Interested and eligible candidates attend this walk-in drive in the following venue on 8 to 13 January 2018.
Date: 8th January to 13th January 2018 Time: 11 AM to 2 PM
Tech Mahindra (SEZ)
Gate No – 2
Survey No. 62/1 A, Qutubullapur Mandal,
Contact HR- G. Naresh Kumar
Documents required for walk-in:
- Copy of CV
- Original ID proof (Aadhaar – Mandate )
- Xerox of your ID proof
- Print out of this mail. (Mandate)