Supreme Court Recruitment 2024: The Supreme Court of India has announced notification for a Law Clerk-cum-Research Associate post on a short-term contractual assignment. There are approximately 90 Supreme Court Vacancies to be filled in this recruitment. Candidates with a law degree are eligible to apply. Interested candidates can apply online for Supreme Court of India Recruitment on or before 15 February 2024. Detailed qualification and selection details for www.sci.gov.in recruitment are mentioned below.
Madras High Court announced notification for the Typist/Telephone Operator/Cashier/Xerox Operator/Driver posts. Interested candidates can apply here – > Madras High Court Vacancy.
Candidates interested in Andhra Pradesh High Court Jobs can apply here for 32 Civil Judge Posts- > AP High Court Recruitment.
Supreme Court Vacancy Notification 2024
This SCI Vacancy is a full-time assignment, purely contractual. The age limit is 20 – 33 years as of the last date of application submission. The salary will be initially on a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 80,000/- per month. The selection process for the Supreme Court Jobs will be based on MCQ Test/Written Examination and Interview. The working location will be in New Delhi. The application submission is online, and the deadline for the application is 15 February 2024. For more details, visit https://main.sci.gov.in/.
Supreme Court of India Recruitment:
There are 90 Supreme Court vacancies available for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates Posts. Before applying for the post, candidates carefully read the job details below. The Education Qualification, Age limit, Age relaxation, Application Fee, Selection process, and Application process are all details mentioned below for clear understanding. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online (Email) for Supreme Court Recruitment on or before the last date.
Supreme Court of India was established in the year 1937 in the month of 1st October. Supreme Court is the only highest judicial court in India and is the final court of appeal under the constitution of India. In the Supreme Court, they will face all kinds of cases and only give the final decision/order to the people. In the Supreme Court, many job vacancies are available for the post of Judge, Court Assistant, Lawyer, Typist, Clerk, etc.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2024 for Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates:
|Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates
|Supreme Court of India
|MCQ Test/Written Examination and Interview
|25 January 2024
|15 February 2024
Supreme Court Jobs-Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification – SCI Recruitment:
- The candidate must be a Law Graduate (before taking up the assignment as a Law Clerk) having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (including an Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- The candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course or the third year of the Three-Year Law Course after graduation in any stream will also be eligible to apply, subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification before taking up the assignment as Law Clerkcum-Research Associate.
- The candidate must have research and analytical skills, writing abilities, and knowledge of computers, including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as e-SCR, Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc
Age Limit (As on 15 February 2024):
- The candidate must not be below the age of 20 years and above 32 years to apply for Supreme Court Jobs.
Salary of SCI Vacancy:
- The candidates will be paid for the Law Clerk-cum-Research Associates post initially Rs. 80,000/- pm.
Selection Process of SCI Recruitment 2024:
- The selection process for Supreme Court of India Recruitment shall be conducted in three phases
- Part I- Multiple Choice Based Questions testing the candidates’ ability to understand and apply the law, and comprehension skills.
- Part II- Subjective Written Examination, covering writing and analytical skills.
- Part III- Interview.
Note: The applicants would be admitted to the Written Test based on the information they furnished in their application form.
Choice of Test Centre:
Part I and Part II shall be conducted on the same day in two sessions at twenty-three centres across India i.e. Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jodhpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram and Visakhapatnam.
Application Fee of SCI Vacancy:
- Rs.500/- plus bank charges, if applicable, through online mode only
Payment Mode: The fee shall be paid online through the Payment Gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for SCI Recruitment on or before 15 February 2024. at 24:00 hrs.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
Important Dates of SCI Recruitment:
- Online application Start date: 25.01.2024 at 00:00
- Last date to apply: 15.02.2024 at 24:00 hrs
- Written Examination will be held on: 10.03.2024.
- Model Answer Keys will be uploaded on the website at Noon on 11.03.2024 and will be available till 11:59 p.m. on 12.03.2024 for inviting online objections, if any, from the candidates relating to Part-I Multiple Choice Questions subject to payment of charges.