Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 – Madras High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Programmer. There are 46 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.35900-113500/month . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About Madras High Court – The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction and also for all over the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction and Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court current head Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercise civil, criminal, writ cases with the help of 57 Judges including Head Judge.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Programmer:
|Job Role||Assistant Programmer|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Post Graduate Diploma|
|Application Last Date||15 March 2021|
- Candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or any other discipline of a recognised University of Indian Union.
- Candidates must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognized University of Indian Union or any Institute recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education
Age Limit :
- For SC/SC(A)/ST/ MBC&DC/BC/ BCM – 18 to 35 years
- For Others / Unreserved categories – 18 to 30 years
- For In-Service candidates – 18 to 45 years
- Assistant Programmer – 46 posts
- Assistant Programmer – Rs.35900-113500/-
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Viva Voce.
- The Written Examination will consist of 150 multiple choice questions (objective type) in OMR Answer Sheets. Each question will carry one mark.
- The questions in Part-C of the Written Examination will be bilingual i.e. both in English and Tamil. In case of any inconsistency between English and Tamil versions of the questions, the English version will prevail over the Tamil version. The questions in Parts A and D will be in English only(Check syllabus in official notification).
- The candidates for Skill Test will be shortlisted, based on merit in the Written Examination, from among the qualified candidates in the Written Examination, at a ratio not exceeding 10 times the number of vacancies or as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras following the rule of reservation.
- For Viva voce, the candidates will be shortlisted as per merit based on the marks secured by them in the Skill Test, from among the qualified candidates in the Skill Test, in the ratio of 1:2 or 1:3 or such number as may be decided by the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras
- For BC/BCM/MBC&DC/Others/UR – Rs.1000/- for each post
- For SC/ST/PWD – no fee
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 15 March 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for Research Fellow/ Research Assistant: (Expired)
|Job Role||Research Fellow/ Research Assistant|
|Qualification||Graduate/Post Graduate in Law|
|Last Date||22 January 2021|
For Research Fellow:
- Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
For Research Assistant:
- Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
Note: Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Research Fellow and Research Assistant.
- Candidates must be skilled in the usage of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines / processes / Online Law Journal, etc.
Age limit (as on 01.07.2020): 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 03 Posts
- Research Fellow – Rs.45,000/month
- Research Assistant – Rs.30,000/month
District Judge Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the basis of academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test.
- The selection of Candidates for the posts of Research Fellow and Research Assistant will be made on the basis of Oral Test, which will be conducted in Chennai only. No request for change of venue will be entertained.
- The date, time and venue for Oral Test will be communicated / intimated to the eligible candidates, in due course.
How to Apply Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the websites of the Tamil Nadu
State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and send the filled application form along with required documents on or before 22 January 2021 to the following postal address.
For More Details: Click here
The Registrar (Recruitment),
High Court, Madras – 600 104