Madras High Court Recruitment 2023: Madras High Court announced notification for the Research Law Assistant posts in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. There are 75 vacancies available for the MHC Recruitment. Candidates with the LLB qualification are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job at www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below. Interested and eligible candidates can additionally apply for other High Court Jobs at High Court Punjab Haryana Recruitment and Kerala High Court Recruitment.
Madras High Court: The High Court of Tamil Nadu state is Known as Madras High Court. Madras High Court is one of three high courts in India. It will function for Chennai Jurisdiction, the Tamil Nadu Jurisdiction, and the Puducherry Union Territory. The Madras High Court’s current head Justice is Vijaya Kamlesh Tahilramani. The court exercises civil, criminal, and writ cases with the help of 57 Judges, including the Head Judge. For more details, visit www.mhc.tn.gov.in recruitment.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 for Research Law Assistant:
|Job Role||Research Law Assistant|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||75 Posts|
|Application Last Date||08 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility for MHC Recruitment:
- The Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3, 10+2+5, 10+2+4+3 or any other recognized pattern at the decision of the committee) from a recognized University in the Indian Union and should be recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as an Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- Only candidates who have passed all their Examinations within the duration of their Course are eligible to apply.
- Only candidates who have obtained their Law Degree not earlier than five years from the date of Notification are eligible to apply for the assignment of Research Law Assistant.
- Candidates pursuing a post-graduate degree in law or any other Degree or Programme requiring compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment of research law.
Age Limit (As of 01 January or July ): 30 years
No.of.Vacancies: 75 Posts
Salary: Consolidated amount of Rs.30,000/-
Place of posting: Selected Candidates will be posted either in the Principal Seat at Madras or at the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai and are also liable to be transferred and vice versa in case of administrative exigencies.
Selection Process of Madras High Court Recruitment 2023 :
The selection will be based on viva voce at the Principal Seat at Chennai or Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
How to apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible Candidates should submit their application by two means, viz. through e-mail/post on or before 08 December 2023.
For more details: Click here.
For Application Form: Click here.
The Registrar General,
Madras — 600 104.
- The duly filled-in applications should be submitted through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and superscribed on the envelope as “Application for the post of Research Law Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges”.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of all educational certificates, including the statement of marks obtained for the law degree.