Madras High Court Recruitment 2018 – High Court of Madras announced 82 Job vacancies for Personal Assistant and Personal Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Personal Assistant, Personal Clerk|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
16 May 2018
Madras High Court Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Any Bachelor Degree in Science, Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine, or any other discipline of a recognized University in Indian Union in 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 pattern.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Shorthand and Typewriting in English – Higher/Senior Grade.
- Must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education
- Desirable: Having working knowledge in Computer or application of computer in the day-to-day functioning of Office.
Note: The said certificate is not necessary for the candidates who possess Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering as sone of the subjects approved by UGC/AICTE/Directorate of Technical Education, TamilNadu or an equivalent body.
Age limit(As on 01.07.2018):
- For Reserved Candidates (SC/SCA/ST/MBC&DC/BC/BCM): Between 18 and 35 Years
- In Case of ‘Others’: Between 18 and 30 Years
- In Case of in-service Candidates: Between 18 and 45 Years
- For Temporary Candidates in the Government Service: Between 18 and 40 Years
Madras High Court Recruitment Vacancies: 82 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Hon’ble Judges) – 71 Posts
- Personal Assistant (to the Registers) – 10 Posts
- Personal Clerk (to the Deputy Registers) – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant to the Honorable Judges – Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Registrars) – Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/-
- Personal Assistant (to the Deputy Registrars) – Rs.20,600 – 65,500/-
Madras High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Skill Test (Short-hand dictation) and Interview.The candidates who qualified in the Skill Test, alone will be called for Interview
- Personal Assistant – Taking down dictation of a Passage in English for 7 minutes @ 120 wpm.
- Personal Clerk – Taking down dictation of a Passage in Tamil for 7 minutes @ 90 wpm.
Interview: (15 Marks) The object of interview is to assess the suitability of the candidate by judging the mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, power of communication, character and suitability
- For Others/UR/BC/BCM/MBC&DC Candidates: Rs.500/- (For Each Post)
- No fee for SC(A)/SC and ST Candidates
Mode of payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in any Nationalised Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai.
How to apply Madras High Court Recruitment?
Through e-mail (Soft copy):
All eligible candidates download an application form in Madras High Court website.The filled in application (soft copy) without annexure should be sent through email at email@example.com on or before
2 May 2018.[Last date extended up to 16 May 2018]
Offline method (Hardcopy):
All interested and eligible candidates download an application form in Madras High Court website and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before
4 May 2018.[Last date extended up to 18 May 2018]
For More details: Click here
- Last date for submitting a soft copy of application through email: 16.05.2018
- Last date for submitting a hard copy of application through postal: 18.05.2018
- Tentative date for Skill Test: 26.05.2018 or 02.06.2018