AP High Court Recruitment 2021 – Andhra Pradesh High Court has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). There are 55 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 August 2021. The age limit of the candidates should be 35 years. The educational qualification must be LLB. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The court complex currently used for High court was named as “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of Permanent High court building. It was established in the year 1954, when the new state of Andhra formed from the earlier Madras Presidency. After the merger of the Hyderabad State with Andhra State to form the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Court initially met at the Guntur city till 1956. Thereafter, the High Court started functioning from the capital city of Hyderabad.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021:
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 for Civil Judge (Junior Division):
|Job Role||Civil Judge (Junior Division)|
|Salary||Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/month|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 August 2021|
- Only those candidates who possess the qualified prescribed under the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2007 .
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in law awarded by any university established by law in India.
- For General – 35 years
- For PWD – 45 years
- Civil Judge (Jr Division) – 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 to 44,700/month
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the basis of Screening Test (Computer Based Test) and viva voce.
- The screening test will be comprises of 100 marks of multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- The candidates who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short listed in the ratio 1:10 of the available vacancies for written examination.
- The written examination consists of civil laws, criminal laws and english translation test for 25 marks and essay writing test for 75 marks on legal subjects.
- For OC/ BC Categories: Rs. 800/-
- For SC/ ST Categories: Rs. 400/-
Mode Of Payment :
The application fees will be paid through Online/ SBI
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020-21?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply through online on official website ( http://hc.ap.nic.in/ )on or before 20 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Start Date For Online Application: 20 July 2021
- Last Date For Online Application: 20 August 2021
- Date of Screen test (Computer Based test): 26 September 2021
- Download of Hall Tickets: 10 September 2021
AP High Court Recruitment 2020 for Office Subordinates/Drivers: (Expired)
|Job Role||Office Subordinates/ Drivers|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 February 2020|
For Office subordinates:
- Must have passed 7th class examination conducted by A.P government or equivalent examination. Candidates who failed in 10th class will also be considered.
- Candidates must have valid driving licence to drive motor cycle with gear and light motor vehicle with driving experience of at least one year
- Candidate should able to read and write Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
- Candidate must have sound health and good habits.
Age limit(As on 01.07.2020): 18 – 34 years
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- Disabilities and Ex-servicemen: 10 years
- OC: 53 posts
- OC (Blindness or low vision): 01
- OC (Hearing Impaired): 01
- OC (Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy): 01
- BC-A: 8 posts
- BC-B: 11 posts
- BC-C: 1 post
- BC-D: 7 post
- BC-E: 4 post
- SC: 17 posts
- ST: 7 posts
- For Office Subordinate: Rs.13,000-40,270/-
- For Drivers: Rs.15,460-47,330/-
- For General: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through demand draft drawn in favour of registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh
AP High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
For Office subordinates: Selection process based on oral interview for 50 marks
For Drivers: selection process based on skill test in driving and oral interview for 50 marks
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 20 February 2020 till 05.p.m.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur District – 522 237.
AP High Court Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at AP High Court Recruitment?
Ans. At present AP High Court having vacancies for Civil Judge (Junior Division) for 55 vacancies
Q2.Who can apply AP High Court Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed LLB are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly application form through online on or before 20 August 2021.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now