AP High Court Recruitment 2020 has released the notification for Office subordinates and drivers with 111 vacancies. Candidates who completed their 7th/10th standard are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process will be based on the skill test and oral interview. Eligible candidate can apply for this post through postal on or before 20 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
AP High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Office Subordinates/ Drivers|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||20 February 2020|
For Office subordinates:
- Must have passed 7th class examination conducted by A.P government or equivalent examination. Candidates who failed in 10th class will also be considered.
- Candidates must have valid driving licence to drive motor cycle with gear and light motor vehicle with driving experience of at least one year
- Candidate should able to read and write Tamil, English, Hindi, Telugu, Urdu
- Candidate must have sound health and good habits.
Age limit(As on 01.07.2020): 18 – 34 years
- SC/ST/BC: 5 years
- Disabilities and Ex-servicemen: 10 years
- OC: 53 posts
- OC (Blindness or low vision): 01
- OC (Hearing Impaired): 01
- OC (Locomotor disability or cerebral palsy): 01
- BC-A: 8 posts
- BC-B: 11 posts
- BC-C: 1 post
- BC-D: 7 post
- BC-E: 4 post
- SC: 17 posts
- ST: 7 posts
- For Office Subordinate: Rs.13,000-40,270/-
- For Drivers: Rs.15,460-47,330/-
- For General: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Ex-servicemen: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through demand draft drawn in favour of registrar (Administration), High Court of Andhra Pradesh
AP High Court Recruitment Selection Process:
For Office subordinates: Selection process based on oral interview for 50 marks
For Drivers: selection process based on skill test in driving and oral interview for 50 marks
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their duly filled application form along with the required documents to the given postal address on or before 20 February 2020 till 05.p.m.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Registrar (Administration),
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur District – 522 237.