Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AP High Court Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Civil Judge in various disciplines. There are totally 30 vacancies available in Andhra Pradesh High Court Recruitment jobs. Candidates with the qualification of LLB are eligible to apply for the jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the jobs. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
The Andhra Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh. The seat of the High Court is at Amaravati, the capital of Andhra Pradesh. The court complex currently used for High court was named as “Judicial complex” and will be used for “City civil court” after the inauguration of Permanent High court building. It was established in the year 1954, when the new state of Andhra formed from the earlier Madras Presidency. After the merger of the Hyderabad State with Andhra State to form the State of Andhra Pradesh, the Court initially met at the Guntur city till 1956. Thereafter, the High Court started functioning from the capital city of Hyderabad.
AP High Court Recruitment 2023 for Civil Judge:
|Job Role||Civil Judge|
|Total Vacancies||30 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Start date||17 March 2023|
|Last Date||06 April 2023|
Direct Recruitment: Applicants applying under direct recruitment must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India.
Recruitment by Transfer: Applicants applying under Recruitment by Transfer must possess a Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India and must be a confirmed member or approved probationer.
Age Limit (As on 01 March 2023): 35 years
- Provided that the upper age limit of 35 (thirty five) years is relaxable by five years in respect of the persons under Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections(EWS).
- Provided further that the upper age limit of 35 years is relaxable by 10 years in respect of Physically Disabled Persons (Locomotor disability).
- Provided further that in case of an applicant, who served in the defence services of the Indian Union and who is otherwise qualified and suitable, the period of service rendered by him in the defence service shall be excluded in computing the age, for applying under direct recruitment.
- To be eligible, the applicant, who is applying under Recruitment by Transfer shall not complete forty eight (48) years age.
Salary : Rs.77,840 – 1,36,520/-
No.of.Vacancies: 30 Posts
Direct Recruitment: 24 Posts
- OC: 11 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
- BC-A: 02 Posts
- BC-B: 01 Post
- BC-C: 01 Post
- BC-D: 01 Post
- BC-E: 01 Post
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
Recruitment by Transfer: 06 Posts
- OC: 04 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
Selection Process of AP High Court Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Computer Based Test/Written Examination/Viva Voce.
Computer Based Test:
- The High Court will conduct Screening Test (Computer Based Test) for 100 marks comprising of 100 multiple choice objective type Questions.
- The duration of examination will be two (2) hours.
- The Applicants, who secure 40% and above marks in the screening test will be short-listed in the ratio of 1:10 of the available vacancies, for written examination.
- Provided that if there are more than one candidate who have secured identical marks in the screening test, all such candidates shall be called for the written examination.
- The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of merit in selection of the applicants, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the applicants only.
- Written Examination consists of the under-mentioned (3) papers.
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper is three (3) hours.
- The Questions in the examinations shall be answered only in English (except translation test).
- English Translation test for 25 marks and Essay Writing test for 75 marks on a legal subject. (Translation Test is from English to Telugu and Telugu to English only).
Viva Voce: Viva-Voce Test will carry 50 marks. Any Candidate, who remains absent for the Viva-Voce will be deemed to have been disqualified for selection.
- After result of written examination is announced, qualified Candidates in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies in the respective categories shall be called for Viva Voce.
- Provided that if there are more than one Candidate who have secured identical cut off marks, all such Candidates shall be called upon to appear for Viva-Voce.
- The applicants, who are under Open Competition/EWS/BC category have to pay examination fee of Rs 1500/- towards online application processing fee and examination fee.
- Whereas the applicants who are SC/ST/PH category have to pay Rs 750/- .
How to apply for AP High Court Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 17 March 2023 to 06 April 2023 till 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click Here
To Apply: Click here
Note: The High Court of A.P. reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
Important Dates :
- Application Starting Date: 17 March 2023
- Last Date for online Application: 06 April 2023
- Download of Hall Tickets for screening test: 15 April 2023
- Date of Screening Test (Computer based test): 24 April 2023 (From 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM)
- Placing of Question Paper and Preliminary Key/Response Sheet on the website of the High Court calling objections: 27 April 2023.