Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) announced for Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeons, Assistant Director, Assistant Chemist, Town Planning Assistant, Royalty Inspector, Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector, Welfare Organiser, Forest Beat Officer/ Assistant Beat Officer & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2019:
Current Openings in Govt of Andhra Pradesh:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Assistant, Technical Asst||25||APPSC Asst/TA Vacancy|
|Technical Assistant, Deputy Inspector||22||APPSC TA/DI Vacancy|
|Forest Beat Officer & Assistant Beat Officer||430||APPSC FBO/ABO Officers Vacancy|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment for Assistant/Technical Asst:
|Job Role||Assistant, Civil Assistant Surgeons, Asst Director, Assistant Chemist, Technical Assistant & Others|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ Any degree|
|Salary||Up to Rs.35,120-87,130/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||4 April 2019|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant (Welfare Officer): Bachelor’s Degree of a University or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
Civil Assistant Surgeons:
- M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 as subsequently amended.
- Must be a permanent Registered Medical Practitioner within the meaning of the Law for the time being existing in the State
Assistant Director: B.E (Civil) or B. Planning / B.Tech (Planning) or B.Arch or MA (Geography) and must possess a post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Town and Country Planning from University/ Institute recognized by the University Grants Commission
Assistant Chemist: M.Sc Degree in Chemistry or applied Chemistry or a Degree in
Chemical Engineering, Chemical Technology from a University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Town Planning Assistant: B.Arch, or B.E/ B. Tech (civil) or B Planning/ B. Tech(Planning) (or) passing an Associateship examination of Institution of Town Planners (India).
Royalty Inspector: B.Sc., Degree in Geology from any recognised University/Institution
recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Technical Assistant (Automobile Engineering): Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University/Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): 18 to 42 years (30 years for Technical Asst)
- 10 Years for SC/ST/PH Category
- 5 Years for BCs Category
- Others as per govt policy
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment – Vacancies: 25 Posts
- TAssistant B.C. Welfare Officer – 4 Posts
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 3 Posts
- Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer – 2 Posts
- Civil Assistant Surgeons – 9 Posts
- Assistant Director – 2 Posts
- Assistant Chemist – 1 Post
- Town Planning Assistant – 1 Post
- Royalty Inspector – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Automobile Engineering) – 1 Post
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of candidates shall be based on the merit of Computer-based Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150|
- For General Category: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee) and Rs.80/- (Examination Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC & Ex-Service Men: Rs.250/- (No Examination Fee)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now