RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Jobs for 1085 vacancies of Stenographers. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Salary||Pay Level 10|
|Last Date (Extended)|
2 September 2018
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Steno – List of Vacancies: 1085 Posts
- Secretariat – 70 Posts
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission – 5 Posts
- State Subordinate Department/Offices – 1010 Posts
RSMSSB Recruitment Steno Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Skill Test.
- For General/OBC: Rs.450/-
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online by debit/credit card, net banking or through E Mitra Kiosk.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 July 2018 to
10 August 2018. [Last date extended from 24 August to 2 September 2018]
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online application: 24 August 2018
- Last date of Online application: 2 September 2018
- Last date for payment application fee: 2 September 2018
- Admit Card: 15 days prior to the examination
- Date of Examination: September/October 2018