RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 – Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) Jobs for 1085 vacancies of Stenographers. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2018:
|Salary||Pay Level 10|
|Application Start Date||12 July 2018|
|Last Date||10 August 2018|
- Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
- “O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. OR
- Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi. OR
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme. OR
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects. OR
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government. OR
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 40 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Steno – List of Vacancies: 1085 Posts
- Secretariat – 70 Posts
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission – 5 Posts
- State Subordinate Department/Offices – 1010 Posts
RSMSSB Recruitment Steno Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Skill Test.
- For General/OBC: Rs.450/-
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Rs.350/-
- For SC/ST: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online by debit/credit card, net banking or through E Mitra Kiosk.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment for Steno?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 July 2018 to 10 August 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 12 July 2018)
- Starting date for Online application: 12 July 2018
- Last date of Online application: 10 August 2018
- Last date for payment application fee: 10 August 2018
- Admit Card: 15 days prior to the examination
- Date of Examination: September/October 2018