DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 – Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade-II for 22 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application through postal on or before 31 August 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for MTS/GDS/Driver
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for Constable
- Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 for Soldiers through Rally
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-II|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
For Stenographer Grade-II
- Candidates should pass HSC (12th Pass) from a recognized board or university
- Stenography in English in Lower grade
- A pass in Typewriting Skills in Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu in Lower Grade and English in higher grade
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2020): 18 to 32 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 Posts
- UR – 11 posts
- MBC – 03 posts
- SC – 03 posts
- OBC – 02 posts
- EBC – 01 post
- BCM – 01 post
- BT – 01 post
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- MBC/ OBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT: 3 years
- SC: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment Selection Process for Stenographer:
- Selection will be based on the Competitive Examination consists of Stenography Test/ Typewriting Test and The Merit List
- Stenography test of dictation in English at a speed of 80 words per mins for 10 mins for max marks of 100.
- Typewriting test for max marks of 50 in regional language opted viz., Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu at speed of 30 words per min for min in computer.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants both in Part A and Part B for a total of 150
How to Apply DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer?
All interested and eligible candidates submit the duly filled in application form along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates to the following postal address on or before 31 August 2020 at 05:45 PM.
Note: Superscribing on the cover as Application for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-II
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Under Secretary to Govt (DP & AR),
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing),
Puducherry – 605001
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now