Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022 – Department of Personnel And Administrative Reforms(Personnel Wing) invites Applications from eligible Indian Citizens who are Natives / Residents of the Union Territory of Puducherry for the Common Written Competitive Examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper Grade – III to be filled for 220 Posts. The Educational qualification of the candidates must be Diploma/HSC. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 29 December 2022. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022 for Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper:
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk/Store Keeper|
|Salary/month||Best in Industry|
|Last Date||29 December 2022|
Lower Division Clerk:
- A pass in H.Sc. (l2th class) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Technical Qualification: A pass in Typewriting lower grade examination in English or Tamil or Malayalam or Telugu conducted by Government/Board of Technical Education. (or)
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu on Computer, (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (10+2) or equivalent from a recognized Board/University (or)
- Any Diploma course of duration of two years or more after 10th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
Note: Those who are natives of Union Territory of Puducherry or residents by continuous residence in the U.T. for the last 5 years immediately preceding the date of notification only are eligible to apply for the post.
Age Limit(as on 29.12.2022): 18 – 32 years
Upper Age Relaxations:
- MBC/OBC/ EBC/BCM/BT – 3 years
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen – Period of military service plus 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years (in respect of reserved applicants, over and above the admissible relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for MBC/OBC/ EBC/BCM/BT
- Widows /Divorced Women / Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not re-married – Up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for SC & ST)
- In-service applicant – Relaxable for Government servants upto 40 years (45 for SC/ST officials) in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government, provided such Government servants are working for not less than 3 years in the posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship can be established.
- Meritorious Sports Persons – 5 years (over and above the admissible relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST)
Total Vacancies: 220 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 165 Posts
- Store Keeper – 55 Posts
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process for the above said posts will be filled through a Common Written Competitive Examination/Typing speed test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of candidates in the Common Written Competitive Examination.
Pattern of examination:
- The Question paper will be of H. Sc. Standard of objective type consisting of a single part in forenoon session with a duration of 2 hours having 100 questions carrying one mark each question from General Mathematics, General Science, General English, Indian History and Geography, Indian Economics, Constitution of India, General Knowledge and Current affairs.
- Negative mark of 0.25 will be awarded for every wrong answer and multiple answers will be treated as a wrong answer.
- The Question paper will be in bilingual (except General English) i.e., in English and in any one of the regional languages namely, Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam.
Minimum qualifying marks prescribed for the written examination:
- UR – 30%
- MBC/OBC/EWS/EBC/BCM/BT – 25%
- SC/ST/PwBD/XSM – 20%
Typing Speed test on Computer (only for Lower Division Clerk):
- Those Candidates who are provisionally shortlisted after the Common Written Competitive Examination should also pass the typing speed test on computer to be conducted by this Department for final selection for appointment to the post of Lower Division Clerk.
- However, those who have already passed the Typewriting Lower Grade Examination in English/Tamil/ Malayalam/Telugu conducted by Government/Board of Technical Education need not undergo the typing speed test on computer.
For candidates applying under MSP quota:
- The selection of candidates for the vacancies reserved under Meritorious Sports Person quota will be made on the basis of their achievements in sports.
- There will not be any written examination for the selection of candidates under MSP quota.
Date And Venue Of Examination:
The Common Written Competitive Examination will be held in Puducherry, Karaikal, Mahe and Yanam regions of Union Territory of Puducherry. The exact date, time and venue of the examination will be intimated in due course in the recruitment website & also in leading Newspapers.
How to Apply for DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2022?
Applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online only through the official website from 30.11.2022 (10.00 a.m.) to 29.12.2022 (05.45 p.m.)
Procedure For In-service Applicants:
Applicants working in the Government Departments/ Offices and applying as In-service Applicant with age concession should forward a copy of the online generated application through their respective Heads of Departments / Offices within the due date i.e. on or before 05.45 p.m. on 29-12-2022.
Procedure For Meritorious Sports Persons (MSP) Applicants:
The candidates applying against MSP quota have to send copy of their online generated application along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant sports certificates issued by the competent authorities, superscribing on the cover within the due date.
For more Details & Apply: Click Here
Postal Address (only for In-Service and MSP Applicants):
The Under Secretary to Govt. (DP&AR),