Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 notification for 707 posts of Multi Tasking Staff(Civilian) in various trades.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Salary||Dhobi/ Barber: Rs.19,900-63,200/-|
|Last date||16 January 2018|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation (10th pass) or equivalent or ITI in the trade from any government recognized institution/board.
Trade wise vacancies: 707 Posts
- Cook – 253 Posts
- Water Carrier – 54 Posts
- Safai Karamchari – 237 Posts
- Mochi (Cobbler) – 14 Posts
- Dhobi (Washerman) – 68 Posts
- Tailor – 16 Posts
- Daftri – 3 Posts
- Mali (Gardener) – 16 Posts
- Barber – 39 Posts
- Carpenter – 7 Posts
Age limit(As on 16.1.2018): 18 to 27 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Note: Those born not earlier than 17.01.1991 and not later than 16.1.2000 will be eligible.
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Written Test, Trade Tests and Medical Examination.
- After Written test (100 marks) and Trade test (Qualifying nature), the final merit list for selection will be drawn for each category of posts on the basis of marks obtained in the written test by candidates and also qualify the trade test.
- There will be a Common Written Test(OMR based) and the subjects will commensurate with a Class 10th pass student.
- The questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type and bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Each question will carry one mark.
- Duration of test time is 90 minutes.
Scheme of Written Test:
|Subject||Questions & Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|General Awareness/ Current Affairs||50|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The trade test will be of qualifying nature and shall carry 20 marks.
- All those who secure 10 marks and above in the trade test will be declared qualified.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/Women candidates)
Examination centre: Delhi
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here