Delhi Police Recruitment 2019: Delhi Police has released the notification for the post of Head Constable for 554 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10+12(Senior Secondary) both male and female candidates can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The online application will start from 14 October 2019. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Head Constable|
|Application Starting Date||14 October 2019|
|Last Date||13 November 2019|
- 10+2(Senior Secondary )pass from a recognized board at the time of filling up of application form.
- Professional Requirements: Speed in English typing on computer-30 words per minute or Speed in Hindi typing on computer-25 words per minute.
- Both Male and Female candidates can eligible to apply.
Age limit(As on 1.7.2019): 18 to 25 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Category wise vacancies:
For Male candidates: 372 posts
- UR: 140 posts
- EWS: 37 posts
- OBC: 86 posts
- SC: 56 posts
- ST: 53 posts
For Female candidates: 182 posts
- UR: 69 posts
- EWS: 18 posts
- OBC: 42 posts
- SC: 27 posts
- ST: 26 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25500/-81100/- Month
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman/Women candidates)
Payment Mode: SBI Challan, Net Banking, any credit/ Debit cards and UPI will be accepted.
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Computer Based Examination(100 marks), Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT), Typing Test on Computer(25 marks), Computer (Formatting) Test and medical examination.
|Subject||No.of questions||Max.Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness||20||20||90 Min|
- Height: 165 cm
- Chest : 78cm-82cm
- Height: 157 cm
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 14 October 2019 to 13 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Opening date for online registration: 14 October 2019
- Closing date for online registration: 13 November 2019