NatWest Group Recruitment 2024: Apply for a Software Engineer Job. This opening from NatWest Group is exclusively for Freshers Graduates. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech are eligible for this role. Candidates looking for a job in Chennai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at the official website of NatWest Group before 26 February 2024. Apply Online !!!
Sutherland is scheduled to hire a Customer Support Associate – International Voice / Non-Voice Process at Chennai. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Sutherland Walk-in Drive.
Intellipaat is scheduled to hire a Business Development Trainee/Associate (FTE) for Any Graduate/Post Graduate candidates in Bangalore. Interested candidates can apply here >>> Intellipaat Off Campus Drive.
Join us as a Software Engineer at NatWest Group, Chennai. This is an opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to take on an exciting new career challenge. Day-to-day, you’ll build a wide network of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. We’re offering this role at the associate level. This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
NatWest Group Recruitment 2024 for Software Engineer:
|Best in Industry
|26 February 2024
NatWest Group Recruitment – Qualification:
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech
The Skills you’ll need:
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
- Experience of working with code repositories, bug tracking tools and wikis
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- A background in solving highly complex, analytical and numerical problems
- Experience of implementing programming best practice, especially around scalability, automation, virtualisation, optimisation, availability and performance
What you’ll do: In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer centric, high performance, secure and robust solutions. You’ll be working within a feature team and using your extensive experience to engineer software, scripts and tools that’s often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects and business analysts across the platform.
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality which adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimise our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design through coding to testing, deployment and operations
How to apply for NatWest Group Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for NatWest Group Recruitment on their website on or before 26 February 2024 by following the link.
For more details & Apply: Click here.