Anna University Recruitment 2020 – Anna University invites application form from the eligible candidates for Temporary staff recruitment for the post of Professional Assistant – I, Professional Assistant – II, Professional Assistant – III, Clerical Assistant for 06 vacancies in the Centre for Academic Courses, Anna University for a period of six months on a temporary basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ Diploma/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview and merit list only. Interested and eligible candidates should mail their application form with required documents to [email protected] on or before 25 March 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Anna University – Anna University was established on 4 September 1978 by the Government of India. Mr M.K. Surappa is the Vice-Chancellor of the University. The university became an affiliating university, taking under its wings all the engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu and this included six government engineering colleges, three government-aided private institutions, and 426 self-financing colleges.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- India Post Office Recruitment 2020 for Gramin Dak Sevaks/Others
- NLC Recruitment 2020 for Industrial Trainee
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
Anna University Recruitment 2020:
Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Temporary Staff:
|Job Role||Professional Assistant/ Clerical Assistant|
|Last Date||25 March 2020|
For Professional Assistant – I:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Engineering from a recognized university
For Professional Assistant – II:
- Candidates should possess MCA from a recognized institute/university
- Knowledge on web designing is preferable
For Professional Assistant – III:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Computer (3 Years Diploma in Government recognized Polytechnic)
For Clerical Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Any degree with computer knowledge
Work Duration – 6 Months only
Post Wise Vacancies:
- For Professional Assistant – I: 02 posts
- For Professional Assistant – II: 02 posts
- For Professional Assistant – III: 01 post
- For Clerical Assistant: 01 post
Salary Details (Per day daily wages) :
- For Professional Assistant – I: Rs.736/-
- For Professional Assistant – II: Rs.690/
- For Professional Assistant – III: Rs.627/-
- For Clerical Assistant: Rs.434/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process for Temporary Staff:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview after scrutinizing the applications and the selection will be based on Merit only.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their Original Certificates.
Note: The actual Date and Time of Interview will be intimated through the E-Mail to the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Temporary Staff?
All interested and eligible candidates should mail their applications on plain paper along with detailed Bio-Data having Name, Date of Birth, Age, Present Address, Permanent Address, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification and Experience as per the enclosed format to [email protected] on or before 25 March 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff:(Expired)
|Job Role||Project Associate/ Project Assistant/ Field Assistant|
|Qualification||Ph.D/ M.E/ M.Sc/B.Com/ SSLC|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
For Project Associate II:
- Ph. D (Environmental Science)/ M.E. Environmental Engineering/ M.E. Environmental Management.
- Experience: Priority would be given to candidates who had experience in Environmental Fieldworks and Sampling & Analysis.
For Project Associate I:
- M. Sc (Chemistry/ Biochemistry / Applied Chemistry/ Environmental Science)
- Experience: Priority would be given to candidates who had experience in Environmental analysis.
For Project Assistant:
- Must have a Degree in B.Com.
- Experience: Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Computer knowledge, Typewriting skills and documentation works.
For Field Assistant:
- Must have passed in SSLC or equivalent.
Note: Candidates appearing for their final semester examination are also eligible to apply for the post and at the time of interview, course completion/ provisional certificate may be submitted.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Associate II- 4 posts
- Project Associate I- 2 posts
- Project Assistant- 1 post
- Field Assistant- 2 posts
- Project Associate II- Rs.22,000/-
- Project Associate I- Rs.18,000/-
- Project Assistant- Rs.12,000/-
- Field Assistant- Rs.9,000/-
Anna University Recruitment Selection Process for Project Staff:
- Selection will be based on interview.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview.
How to Apply Anna University Recruitment 2020 for Project Staff?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the duly filled application in the prescribed format along with a copy of degree and all other necessary certificates should be submitted at the following address on or before 24 February 2020 and soft copy of the same may be sent to [email protected] / [email protected]
Application Format: Applications on plain paper along with detailed Bio-data having Name, Date of Birth, Age, Full Address, Educational Qualifications and Experience along with copies of Certificates.
For more details: Click here
Centre for Environmental Studies,
College of Engineering Guindy,
Chennai 600 025.