Anna University Recruitment 2018 notifications for Assistant Professor vacancies in the Department of Architecture. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Anna University Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date||29 May 2018|
- Candidates should have obtained Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a recognized University under 10+2+5 or 10+3+5 scheme for Architecture.
- Candidates should have obtained M.Arch. degree from a recognized University of 2 years duration is mandatory.
Anna University Assistant Professor Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on following criteria
- Academic Record & Assessment of Domain Knowledge through Written Test – 60 Marks
- Research Performance – 20 Marks
- PPT Presentation on the subject of applicant’s specialization to the Expert Committee – 10 Marks
- Personal Interview Performance – 10 Marks
- For General candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.400/-.
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of the ‘The Registrar, Anna University’, payable at Chennai.
How to apply Anna University Recruitment 2018 for Asst Professor?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 May 2018. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Chennai – 600025
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now