Wipro Recruitment for Administrator Networking Infrastructure at Vishakapatnam.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Administrator Networking Infrastructure|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Mandatory Skills: Networking Admin Monitoring and TT Tools, Technical Support, Networking Admin, Infra Monitoring and Basic Administration Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here