Wipro Recruitment for Administrator – Desktop Support.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Administrator – Desktop Support|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from recogninized university
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 YEARS
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Imaging EUC Admin, Desktop Support, Infra Administration and Maintenance
Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here