Wipro Recruitment for Administrator IT Service Desk.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Administrator IT Infra Service Desk|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from recogninized university
- Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 YEARS
- Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels. Perform
- Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here