Wipro Recruitment 2020 – Wipro scheduled to hire Desktop Support-Administrator for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Wipro Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Desktop Support-Administrator|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum work experience: 0 – 1 Year
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support-L1 EUC Admin, EUC Admin-L1, Infra Monitoring and Basic Administration
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language L2
Key skills required for the job are:
- Desktop Support-L2 (Mandatory)
- VVIP Support (Should able to provide VIP support like VC , resolving Mobile issues for Customer chairman)
- As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here