Wipro Recruitment 2019 scheduled for Administrator Role for B.E/Any degree graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Wipro Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Administrator – IT Infra Service Desk|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any degree from a recognized university
- Minimum Experience Required: Freshers
- Mandatory Skills: Service Desk Management TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Log file monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
How to Apply Wipro Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment by the following link.
To Apply: Click here