Wipro Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Desktop Support-Administrator for B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Wipro Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Desktop Support-Administrator|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum work experience:0 – 1 Year
- Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support-L1 EUC Admin, EUC Admin-L1, Infra Monitoring and Basic Administration
- Desirable Skills: Language Skills: English Language
- As an Administrator, you should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware, and OS errors and failures.
- Handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
- Logfile monitoring for errors. Perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here