Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 Scheduled for B.Sc/BCA graduates for Work Integrated Learning Programmes (WILP)– WASE & WIMS. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. If you are Engineering and Any Degree graduates try Wipro Walk-in Drive 2019.
|Job Role||WILP programme (WASE & WIMS)|
|Venue Location||Across India|
- BSc – Computer Science / Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics & Physics OR BCA
- Year of Passing: 2019 Batch Only
- Maximum three years of gap, if any, b/w 10th & graduation
- No Backlogs/Arrears
- Mandatory to have Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th & Graduation
- Elementary Mathematics, Statistical Methods, Operations Research, Discrete Mathematical Structures – All are Mathematics subjects will be considered.
- Applied Mathematics / Logic and Discrete Mathematics / Quantitative Techniques are
Maths related subjects and will be considered.
- 10th Standard – minimum 50%
- 12th Standard – minimum 50%
- Graduation – minimum 60% or 6.0 GPA as per respective University Guidelines
- Admission into M.Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrolment
WILP Programme: Work Integrated Learning Programmes (WILP)– WASE & WIMS are unique learning-integrated programmes which offer students the chance to build a remarkable career in the IT industry while pursuing their higher education – M. Tech from one of the premier education institutes in India– sponsored by Wipro.
- First Year Rs. 15,712 per month
- Second Year Rs. 17,810 per month
- Third Year Rs. 19,910 per month
- Fourth Year Rs. 23,000 per month
- Online Assessment (80 minutes): Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communications Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online as soon as possible. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail.
To Apply: Click here