Wipro Off Campus Drive 2018 Scheduled for B.Sc/BCA/Any degree graduates for WILP (WASE & WIMS) & Service Desk (SD) role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below. If you are Engineering and Any Degree graduates Try Wipro Walk-in Drive 2018.
|Job Role||WILP & Service Desk|
|Salary||Up to Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Last Date||20 June 2018|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! Save 93859 05 067 as Job Alerts & Send Whatsapp MSG “Job Alerts” to 93859 05 067 (Only who saved the number only Receive Job Alert)
WILP (WASE & WIMS):
- BSc – CS / IT, Maths, Statistics, Electronics, Physics and BCA
- Maths in 12th Compulsory and in UG [No PG].
Service Desk (SD):
- Any UG Degree [No PG], 10th Pass, 12th Pass and UG Pass.
- 50% in 10th 50% in 12th and 60% or 6.0 CGPA in UG.
- No Standing Arrears.
- Maximum of 3 years gap is allowed.
- Only UG. No PG
- Online Test – 80 mins
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Quantitative- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Written Communication Test – 20 mins (WCT)
- Technical Interview
- HR interview
WILP (WASE & WIMS): 5 Years Bond
- I – Year – Rs.14,150 Per Month.
- II – Year – Rs.15,750 Per Month.
- III – Year – Rs.19,900 Per Month.
- IV – Year – Rs.23,000 Per Month.
Service Desk (SD): 1.8 Lakhs (Per Annum) (No Bond)
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply drive in online latest by 20 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply (GIS – Service Desk): Click here
To Apply(WLIP – WASE & WIMS): Click here