Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 Scheduled for Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020) for BCA/ B.Sc – 2020 batch graduates and for the role of Service Desk for All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering – 2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of current openings in Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Apply Link||Batch|
|Work Integrated Learning Program 2020(M.Tech+Job)||Wipro WILP 2020||2020|
|Service Desk||Wipro – Service Desk||2019|
Wipro Off Campus Drive for WILP 2020:
|Job Role||Work Integrated Learning Program 2020 (WILP 2020)(M.Tech+Job)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||01 December 2019|
|Online Assessment Date||Will be tentatively held in December 2019|
Get Free Job Alerts on Whatsapp. Save 9444100128 as “FV Job Alert” & send Whatsapp Message “JOIN“
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Batch: 2020 Passed Out Only
- 10th Standard – 50% or above
12th Standard – 50% or above
Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject (No Business Maths or Applied Maths) in both 12th Standard and Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should have completed all exams / viva-voice / training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college/university.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Service Agreement: On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Period: (INR Per Month)
- First Year: 15,712
- Second Year: 17,810
- Third Year: 19,910
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by an HR interview.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive for WILP 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 01 December 2019 by the following link.The online assessment will be tentatively held in December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed later|
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- 2019 Passed Out Only
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can register this drive in online by the following link. Venue details will be sent to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail/SMS.
For More Details & Apply: Click here