Wipro Off Campus Drive 2017 Scheduled across India for B.Sc/BCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.If you are Engineering and Any Degree graduates Try Wipro Walk-in Drive 2017.
Wipro Off Campus Drive Details:
Wipro Off Campus-WIMS 2017
- B.Sc – CS / IT, Math, Statistics, Electronics & Physics, BCA Degree/Branch Only
- Year of passing-Only 2017
- 10th Standard – 60% & 12th Standard – 60%
- Mandatory to have Mathematics as one subject Graduation – 65%
- Mandatory to have Mathematics as one subject
- No standing arrears
- Maximum of 3 years gap allowed
- Mathematics mandatory in 12th and Degree
All the interested candidates should carry the following documents (MANDATORY)
One copy of their updated CV
Two copies of their latest passport size photograph
Photo Identity Card (College ID/Driver’s License/Voters ID etc)
Photo copies of all educational documents (10th, 12th, Graduation & Post Graduation)
- Online Assessment-60 minutes/60 questions with 3 Sections – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative
- Written Communication Test
- Interview Rounds
- Student – Computer Application
- Band B2 – Only after the successful completion of M.Tech Degree
- First Academic Year – Rs. 13,500/-
- Second Academic Year – Rs. 16,000/-
- Third Academic Year – Rs. 19,000/-
- Fourth Academic Year – Rs. 23,000/-
On Joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement which is applicable for 60 Months post completion of the training.
* B.E, B.Tech, MCA, MBA, Diploma, B.Pharm, B.com etc are NOT ELIGIBLE
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply in online and attend the drive in following venue.
- Registration is mandatory to participate in the event
- Students who have participated in any of the WIPRO HIRING PROCESS IN THE LAST THREE MONTHS are not eligible.
28 October 2017
IICMR, HS 2 Sector 27 A,
Pune – 411044
To Apply: Click here
Instructions to Pre-registration and submission of CAM Form:
Step 1: Candidate logs in to the Registration link and fills details.
Step 2: Candidate should mandatorily upload his/her scanned photo in the registration page (photo size should be less than 50KB).
Step 3: Post providing mandatory details and uploading scanned photograph, candidate should click on “I WISH TO REGISTER WITHWIPRO LINK”.
Step 4: After registration candidates would be re-directed to the CAM Form.
Step 5: Candidate should fill all the relevant fields in the CAM Form and click on ‘Submit’ button to submit the form.
Please keep below pointers in mind,
- Don’t use any special character’s.
- Students who don’t have last name, Ask them to mention their father’s first name OR NA(Not Applicable) in respective column.
- Update 10th Roll number in SSLC Column.
- Once CAM(Candidate application manual) form is filled, Profile percentage should reflect as 100% on the top of page post which can go for final submission.