Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 Scheduled for the role of Service Desk for All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering-2019 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive for Service Desk:
|Job Role||Service Desk|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Location||Across India|
|Venue Date||Informed later|
Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp !!! To Join– Click here
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates(Diploma/ ME/ MTech/ MBA/ MCA/MSc streams are NOT eligible)
- 2019 Passed Out Only
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
- Candidates must have a full-time degree course recognized by the Central/ State Government of India.
- All arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidate should have completed all exams/ viva-voice/ training and should not have any pending attendance requirement with the college.
- Candidate who has appeared in any Selection Process at Wipro in the last three months is not eligible.
- Candidate must not have more than three years of gap, if any, between 10th and graduation.
- Candidate must be willing to work in a 24*7 shift environment and relocate to any location within India.
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Wipro Off Campus Drive?
All Interested and Eligible candidates can register this drive in online by the following link. Venue details will be send to shortlisted candidates through E-Mail/SMS.
For More Details & Apply: Click here