Vestas Recruitment 2018 scheduled for Wind & Site Trainee Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Vestas Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Wind & Site Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- A degree in Engineering. Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace engineering is desired.
- Fluent and clear in written and spoken English.
- Added advantage – Certification in different levels of foreign languages like German, Spanish, French and Chinese
- Structured, systematic, goal orientated and quality conscious
- Flexible to work in a dynamic and changing organization.
- Willing to work under different time shifts
- Wind and Site evaluation is a critical step in the Wind Power Plant sales process for Vestas. This position plays a key role in identifying and quantifying technical risks of wind power projects, and generating and capturing value through innovative customized technical solutions.
- This is your opportunity to work with a global specialist who will offer industry leading training and technology within a flexible working environment.
- You will be responsible from Wind & Site supporting phase in the sales process. Your focus will be on the value adding high quality statistical analysis as well as project layout design, load assessments, and associated customer support.
How to apply for Vestas Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here