Vestas Recruitment 2020 – Vestas scheduled to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for M.E/M.Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vestas Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
- M.Tech/ME in Wind / Mechanical / Structural / engineering,
- Programming experience in Delphi/Matlab / Python
- Loads evaluation for standard platform turbines
- Experience with the tools Flex5, Bladed or HAWC2 (aero-elastic simulations)
- Strong competencies within dynamic simulations of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of control of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of wind turbine component strength calculations
- You will be part of a team in performing the Loads assessment, load mitigation strategies with the help of various controller features and supporting the sales organisation by providing site specific design assessments.
- You will also work on providing the site-specific power curve simulations and preparing the power curve documents to the sales.
- You will mainly work with aeroelastic simulation responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible to complete projects in alignment with TL/Manager.
- Contribute to process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, active participation in regular workshops and involvement in establishing the guidelines.
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now