Vestas Recruitment 2020 scheduled for the role of Trainee for B.E/B.Tech – 2019 batch graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
You can also apply for
Vestas Recruitment 2020 Details:
- Bachelors of Engineering, specialised in Mechanical stream, graduated in 2019
- Any Design courses certification is an added advantage
Contract Period: 1 year Fixed contract
- Ability to read, understand and communicate Engineering drawings and Technical specifications
- Exposure in handling production documentation
- Hands on experience in using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Fluent in English. (Oral & Written)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power point for reporting day to day developments/ reporting
- Ability to plan & prioritize work – also under pressure
- Read, Interpret & classify released engineering changes
- Responsible for the physical implementation of ECO’s at Suppliers/Factories globally
- Technical support to Suppliers / Factories on change implementation
- Responsible to validate new design manufacturability with supplier & enrich info record
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here