Vestas Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Trainee Engineer – VPDC for Engineering graduates at Chennai Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vestas Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer – VPDC|
- Currently pursuing or Just passed a BE or ME/M Tech degree within the field of Mechatronics, Electronics, Mechanical and Statistics, Data Analytics, Reliability
- A strong academic record along with strong analytics software knowledge & capabilities – R Programming, Python, SQL etc
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge about Wind turbines and Gearbox, Generator would be added advantage
- Good knowledge of Office applications and experience with PowerPoint, Excel, VBA
- Support VPDC teams in (Data Analytics /Condition Monitoring/Reliability/Performance teams) on Project execution
- Work with the team to ensure technical tasks related to Condition Monitoring, Data Analytics, Reliability, Performance, Product development are executed
- Manage and support Business support activities across Vestas value chain
- Develop, Manage and Support the new tools, Process and their implementation across Vestas
- Learn while work
- Participation in team meetings and projects
- Helping out the team on an ad hoc basis
How to apply for Vestas Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now