Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board Hall Ticket – TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020: Every year TNPCB announce a huge vacancy in various posting for the aspirants of Tamilnadu. For this year the Board makes a notification about 242 vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Jr Asst), Typist in all over the Tamilnadu. TNPCB has planned to recruit the eligible candidates by conducting the Online Examination, Interview, and Skill Test for the applied candidates. The applicant who applied for these positions through online before the end date can attend the online examination (Computer Based Examination) on 10 & 11 October 2020. To attend the online examination, a hall ticket is an essential document that should be carried out by the candidates at the time of examination. The releasing date of the TNPCB admit card/ hall ticket will be announced on 2 October 2020, so candidates can check the TNPCB official website (www.tnpcb.gov.in) frequently to know the hall ticket releasing date. Candidates who are all applied for the position successfully can download their online examination admit card from the official website by entering the login credentials like registration number and password of the candidates. In this article, we are going to discuss the TNPCB hall ticket process, examination date and all other related details.
TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020:
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 is going to fill up the 242 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist/ Assistant (Jr Asst)/ Typist by conducting the online examination. Candidates who are applied for TNPCB examination before 17 May 2020 are eagerly waiting for the online examination Hall Ticket /Admit card. TNPCB online examination is going to held on 10 October and 11 October 2020. The Board not yet declare any notification about the hall ticket release but it will release two weeks prior to the date of examination. The Board will recruit the candidates in two stages of evaluation as Written examination followed by a Final Interview. The Board will release the hall ticket separately for both stages of recruitment on the official website.
|Name Of Organization
||Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB)|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist/ Assistant (Jr Asst)/ Typist|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Any Degree|
|TNPCB Admit card||Released on 2 October 2020-Download Now|
|TNPCB Exam Date||10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020|
TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 Download Link: Click here
How to download the TNPCB Hall Ticket?
Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board is going to conduct the Computer Based examination on 10 & 11 October 2020. For that board has planned to release the admit card before two weeks of the examination. Candidates can download their hall ticket with the login ID and password of the applied candidates which is issued while registering the application. All applied candidates are requested to download the admit card by the following steps:-
Step 1: Visit the Official site of TNPCB www.tnpcb.gov.in
Step 2: Find and Click the TNPCB AE Hall Ticket tab.
Step 3: Enter the Registration Number and the Password.
Step 4: View the Hall ticket / Admit card details.
Step 5: Kindly take a Printout of your hall ticket for future reference.
Problems occur while downloading the Hall Ticket:
Tamilnadu Pollution Control Board will release the hall ticket online for the aspirant’s comfort. Candidates can get it easily in case there is any discrepancy occurs candidates can ask queries to the Board with the helpline Number 044-22200909 in all working days between 10.30 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.
Candidates have to check the hall ticket carefully if there are any mistakes in your details kindly report to the Board. Some candidates will forget their Application and password number that also get it from the board. If any of the candidates cannot get the admit card, they may not eligible for the TNPCB examination and it will be declared as based on details they entered while filling up the application.
TNPCB Selection Process 2020 :
- The Eligibility qualification for TNPCB 2020 has to obtain the passing marks in order to pass the course as 10th, 12th/ Diploma, Undergraduate degree, and Postgraduate degree in any of the recognized university.
- The Important aspects of TNPCB are that candidates have to possess adequate Tamil knowledge to satisfies board eligibility.
- Candidates who are selected for appointment have to submit the certificate of physical fitness from the TNPCB prescribed medical Officer.
- Applications will be rejected in order to possess the basic eligibility like age, category reservation, education qualification at any stage of the selection process.
- The Candidates have to carry the hall ticket while they called for the selection process.
- The TNPCB selection will be made in two successive stages as Online examination and Final Interview.
Online examination Pattern for TNPCB AE 2020:
- For Assistant Engineer post, The examination will have a duration of 3 hours in that candidates have to answer the 180 objective type of questions which covers subjects like Environmental Chemistry, Microbiology, Waste and wastewater treatment and etc.
- For Environmental Scientist Post, in the duration of 3 hours examination candidates have to answer the 180 objective types questions in the subjects Environmental Chemistry, Ecological Systems, Biodiversity and Aquatic Systems Water, and etc.
- For Assistant / Typist Post, candidates have to take the examination of 2 hours with 120 objective type questions. The question will cover the subject like General Science, Physics, Chemistry, Botony, zoology and etc.
Final Interview of TNPCB 2020:
- Candidates need to submit the hall ticket at the time of the final interview call.
- Candidates are called for the document verification based on the marks scored in the online examination
- Candidates who are complete the document verification successfully can eligible for the selection based on the merit list. If not they can eliminate from the selection at any cast.
Salary details for TNPCB selection 2020:
The various post that will be filled by the TNPCB 2020 examination in various service as Engineering Service, Scientific Service, General Subordinate Service, General Subordinate Service with the salary details is given below:-
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|1||Assistant Engineer||78||37,700 – 1,19,500/-|
|2||Environmental Scientist||70||37,700 – 1,19,500/-|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||38||19,500 – 62,000/-|
|4||Typist||56||19,500 – 62,000/-|
Need of TNPCB Hall Ticket 2020 in selection :
- Candidates have to affix the passport size photo after downloading the Hall Ticket for their identification with this they have to take any of the Identification IDs like Aadhar card, Voter Id card and etc throughout the entire selection process.
- Candidates have to carry the Hall ticket while they entering the examination hall. Without the Hall Ticket, the board will not allow taking examinations.
- During the selection process like document verification, Physical fitness test, and the Final Interview stages, candidates can get admission with their Hall Ticket /Admit card.