Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board (TNPCB) invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), Typist for 242 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online examination, interview and skill test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at TNPCB Website (www.tnpcb.gov.in) on or before
26 March 2020 17 May 2020 (Extended). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
TN Pollution Control Board-TNPCB Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist/ Assistant (Jr Asst)/ Typist|
|Job Category||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPCB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
For Assistant Engineer:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering, and
- Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University/ M.Tech. Petroleum Refining & Petrochemical awarded by Anna University/M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
For Environmental Scientist:
- Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Toxicology
- Marine Biology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
For Assistant (Junior Assistant):
- Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months
- Candidates should pass in Bachelor’s Degree.
- A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Knowledge of Tamil: Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
Age limit (as on 12.02.2020):
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
Maximum Age Limit:
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM: Below 35 years
- For ‘Others’: 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC, BCM: Below 53 years
- For ‘Others’: 48 years
- For Differently Abled Persons: Up to 10 years over.
Post Wise Vacancies: 242 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 78 Posts
- Environmental Scientist – 70 Posts
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38 Posts
- Typist – 56 Posts
- Assistant Engineer/ Environmental Scientist: Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-
- Assistant (Junior Assistant)/ Typist: Rs.19,500-62,000/-
TNPCB Recruitment Selection Process:
For Assistant Engineers, Environmental Scientists, Assistant (Junior Assistants):
- Selection will be based on the Online Examination and Interview
- Selection will be based on the Online Examination, Interview and Skill Test
- For OC/BCO/BCM/MBC/DNM candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, PWD & Destitute Widows: Rs.250/-
Mode of payment: Online mode through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Examination Centre: Chengalpet, Nagapattinam, Ranipet, Namakkal, Thirupathur, Nilgris, Kallakurichi, Perambalur, Tenkasi, Pudukkottai, Ariyalur, Ramnad, Chennai, Salem, Coimbatore, Sivagangai, Cuddalore, Tanjore, Dharmapuri, Theni, Dindigul, Tirunelveli, Erode, Tirupur, Kanchipuram, Tiruvallur, Kanyakumari, Tiruvannamalai, Karur, Tiruvarur, Krishnagiri, Trichy, Madurai, Tuticorin, Villupuram, Vellore, Virudhunagar
How to Apply for TNPCB Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at TNPCB Website (www.tnpcb.gov.in) on or before
26 March 2020 17 May 2020 (Extended).
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online submission of application: 05.03.2020
- Last Date of submitting the Application:
26.03.202017 May 2020 (Extended)
- Last date of payment of Fee:
26.03.202017 May 2020 (Extended)
- Date and Time of Online Examination: will be notified shortly in TNPCB website (www.tnpcb.gov.in)
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Who can apply for TNPCB Recruitment?
Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Any Degree are eligible to apply for TNPCB Recruitment
What all are the present vacancies are available in TNPCB?
At present TNPCB having the vacancies for Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant), Typist
How many vacancies are available in TNPCB?
There are 78 Assistant Engineer, 70 Environmental Scientist, 38 Assistant (Junior Assistant) & 56 Typist vacancies are available in TNPCB
When is the last date to apply for TNPCB Recruitment?
Candidates can submit their online application on or before 17 May 2020
How to apply for TNPCB Recruitment?
All eligible candidates can submit their online application at TNPCB’s Website (www.tnpcb.gov.in)
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now