Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
SSC CHSL Exam 2023 – Staff Selection Commission announced Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2023 for the post of Lower Divisional Clerk, JSA and Data Entry Operators vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass can apply for this exam. The selection process is based on the examination. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 08 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and SSC CHSL online application process are given below.
SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Details:
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)|
|Total Posts||1600+ Posts|
|Salary||Rs 19,900 – 92,300/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||08 June 2023|
- For LDC/ JSA, DEO & DEO (except DEOs in C&AG): Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2023):
- The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years.
- Candidates born not before 02-08-1996 and not later than 01-08-2005 are eligible to apply.
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM): 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age.
- Defence Personnel disabled: 03 – 08 years.
- Central Government Civilian Employees: Up to 40 – 45 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried: Up to 35 – 40 years of age.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Rs 19,900 – 63,200/-
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Rs 25,500 – 81,100/- and Rs 29,200 – 92,300/-
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Rs 25,500 – 81,100/-
No.of.Vacancies: There are approx. 1600 vacancies.
SSC CHSL 2023 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier I), a Descriptive Paper (Tier II), and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier III).
Computer-Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
- Tier-I Examination will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only.
- The total duration is 60 minutes and the Maximum mark is 200 for 100 questions.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part II, III & IV
|Part||Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Tier-II (Descriptive Paper):
- Tier-II Paper will be a descriptive Paper of 100 Marks in Pen and Paper Mode.
- The duration of the paper would be for one hour (20 minutes compensatory time will also be provided to the candidates mentioned in Para 7 above). This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and a Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier II would be 33 percent.
- The paper will have to be written either in Hindi or in English. Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will be awarded zero marks.
Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test):
Tier III of the Examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature. Errors in the Skill Test will be calculated up to 2 decimal places.
SSC CHSL Exam Centers:
A candidate may give the option for three centers, in the order of priority, within the same region.
|SSC Region||Exam Centres & Centre Code|
|Bhagalpur (3201), Darbhanga (3202), Muzaffarpur (3205), Patna (3206), Purnea (3209), Agra (3001), Aligarh (3002), Allahabad (3003), Bareilly (3005), Gorakhpur (3007), Jhansi (3008), Kanpur (3009), Lucknow (3010), Meerut (3011), Moradabad (3015), Varanasi (3013).|
|Port Blair (4802), Bokaro (4201), Dhanbad (4206), Jamshedpur (4207), Ranchi (4205), Balasore (4601), Behrampur-Ganjam (4602), Bhubaneshwar (4604), Cuttack (4605), Rourkela (4610), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Asansol (4417), Hooghly
(4418), Kolkata (4410), Siliguri (4415).
|Belgaum (9002), Bengaluru (9001), Hubli (9011), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Mysore (9009), Shimoga (9010),
Udupi (9012). Ernakulam (9213), Kannur (9202), Kollam (9210), Kottayam (9205), Kozhikode (9206), Thrissur (9212), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kavaratti (9401).
|Delhi NCR (2201), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Bikaner (2404), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Sikar (2411), Sriganganagar (2408), Udaipur (2409), Dehradun (2002), Haldwani (2003), Roorkee (2005).|
|Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Tejpur (5112), Churachandpur (5502), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima
(5302), Agartala (5601).
|Chirala (8011), Guntur (8001), Kakinada (8009), Kurnool (8003), Nellore (8010), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Vijayawada (8008), Vishakhapatnam (8007), Vizianagaram (8012), Puducherry (8401), Chennai (8201), Coimbatore (8202), Madurai (8204), Salem (8205), Tiruchirapalli (8206), Tirunelveli (8207), Vellore (8208), Hyderabad (8601), Karimnagar (8604), Warangal (8603).|
|Panaji (7801), Ahmedabad (7001), Anand (7011), Gandhinagar (7012), Mehsana (7013), Rajkot (7006), Surat (7007), Vadodara (7002), Amravati (7201), Aurangabad (7202), Jalgaon (7214),
Kolhapur (7203), Mumbai (7204), Nagpur (7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik (7207), Navi Mumbai (7217), Pune (7208)
|Bhilai Nagar (6202), Bilaspur (6202), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005), Indore (6006), Jabalpur (6007),
Sagar (6015), Satna (6014), Ujjain (6016)
|Chandigarh (1601), Hamirpur (1202), Shimla (1203), Jammu (1004), Leh (1005), Samba (1010), Srinagar (J&K) (1007), Amritsar (1404), Jalandhar (1402), Ludhiana (1405), Mohali (1406), Patiala (1403)|
SSC CHSL Application fee:
- No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Payment Mode: Online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Exam 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 08 June 2023 till 11.00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Dates for submission of online applications: 09 May 2023 to 08 June 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: 08 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 10 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11 June 2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 12 June 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges: 14 June 2023 to 15 June 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Tier-I (Computer Based Examination): August 2023
- Schedule of Tier-II (Computer Based Examination): To be notified later
- Candidates should take a printout of the application form for their own records.
- Candidates must fill in their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile numbers in the online application as correspondence may be made by the Commission through e-mail/ SMS.