SSC CHSL 2019: Staff Selection Commission announced Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018 for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and SSC CHSL online application process are given below.
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Details:
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2)|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA), Data Entry Operator(DEO)|
|Qualification||12th (Any Degree can also apply)|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 April 2019|
- Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Note: Candidates who have not yet acquired but will acquire the educational qualification and produce documentary evidence from the Board/ University in support thereof as on 01.08.2019 will also be eligible.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2019): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
SSC CHSL Exam Selection Process:
SSC CHSL 2019 examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II), Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III) and followed by Document Verification.
Computer Based Examination: Tier-I (Objective Type):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now