Security Printing Press Recruitment 2020 – Security Printing Press, Hyderabad (A unit of SPMCIL) invites online applications for the post of Junior Technician and Fireman for 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/ITI pass are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on an online examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 01 January 2020 to 08 February 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2020:
Security Printing Press Recruitment 2020 for Jr.Technician/ Fireman:
|Job Role||Jr.Technician/ Fireman|
|Last Date||08 February 2020|
For Jr. Technician (Printing):
- Full-time I.T.I. certificate in Printing and plate making Trade viz., Litho Offset Machine
Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Hand
Composing etc., as the case may be, along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
For Fireman (Resource Management):
- 10th Class Passed
- Certificate in Fireman training from Recognized Institution
Physical Standard for Fireman:
- Minimum height 5′ 5″ (165 cm)
- Chest 31-” — 33″ (79-84 cms.)
- Each eye must have a full field vision
- Colour blindness, squint or any morbid conditions of the eye shall be deemed to be a disqualification.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020): 18 – 25 Years
Upper age limit will be relaxed by:
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC (NCL) – 3 years
PWD – 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC)-NCL and 15 Years (SC/ST)
Post & Category Wise Vacancies:
- For Jr. Technician (Printing): 26 Posts [UR – 12,EWS – 2,OBC – 8,SC – 2,ST – 2]
- For Fireman (Resource Management): 3 Posts (UR)
Security Printing Press – Selection Process:
Selection will be based on online examination
- Online examination will be objective type
- The online test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English
language section which will be available only in English and there is no Interview for the selection of the posts.
- The selection will be on merit basis.
- There is no Negative Marking.
|Logical Reasoning||40||90 Minutes|
Exam Centre: Online Examination will be conducted in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi only
Minimum qualifying marks:
- General / EWS Category – 55%
- OBC – 50%
- SC/ST Category – 45%
Examination fee: Rs.400/- (UR, EWS and OBC )
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman are exempted from payment of application fee
How to Apply for Security Printing Press Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 01 January 2020 to 08 February 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of Online application: 01.01.2020 to 08.02.2020
- Payment of fees in online mode: 01.01.2020 to 08.02.2020
- Tentative date of Online examination: March/April-2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now