RailTel Recruitment 2023: RailTel Corporation of India Ltd has announced an online job notification for the Apprenticeship post. There are 14 RailTel vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the RailTel job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The details of the eligibility and selection process are given below. Interested and eligible candidates can additionally apply for Apprenticeship posts in IISER Thiruvananthapuram and NRCB Recruitment.
RailTel: RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a “Miniratna” (public sector) enterprise of the Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. RailTel was formed in September 2000 to create a nationwide broadband, telecom, and multimedia network to modernize the train control operation and safety system of Indian Railways. RailTel’s web passes through around 5,000 stations nationwide, covering all major commercial centres. Initially, It depended solely on the Department of Telecom (now BSNL) for its control and administrative communication circuits.
RailTel Recruitment 2023 for Apprenticeship:
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||14 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 12,000 – 14,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||15 December 2023|
Graduate Engineers/ Diploma Engineers: B.E/B.Tech/Diploma with aggregate 60% marks in stream/branch of Electronics & Telecommunication: or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation OR passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering (India) in above — mentioned relevant branches of engineering OR Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (India) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
Duration of Training: 1 Year
Age Limit ( As on 15 December 2023 ): 18 – 27 years
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC should be per the Presidential/Governmental Directives.
- Graduate Engineers: Rs.14,000/-
- Diploma Engineers: Rs.12,000/-
RailTel vacancy: 14 posts
Selection will be purely based on an Interview of the shortlisted candidates. From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in an interview.
How to apply for RailTel Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online via the BOATs Portal mentioned below on or before 15 December 2023.
For more details: Click here.
BOATs Portal: Click here
- No Engineering Graduate or Diploma Holder who has undergone/possesses training or job/work experience for one year or more after attaining any of these qualifications , shall be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Act.
- Candidates who have completed three years after their graduation/diploma will not be considered for the apprenticeship.
- Candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship, terminated it mid-way, or are pursuing their apprenticeship with other organizations are not eligible.
- Candidates who have obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are NOT eligible to apply.