RailTel Recruitment 2017 for the post of Technical Consultant/Office Admin/ Coordinator/Training Manager.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
RailTel Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Technical Consultant/Training manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||22 August 2017|
Technical Consultant – 25 Posts
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent Degree / 3 yr Diploma course in Electronics & Communication Engineering or Telecommunication or Electronics or Electronics & Electrical or any other combination of subjects where Electronics is one of the subjects like Electronics & Instrumentation; or Computer Science; or Information Technology. OR
- B.Sc (Phy./Chem/ Maths/IT/CS/ Electronics) & MCA OR iii) BCA & MCA. Min. of 2-4 years of experience in IT Applications:
- Age Limit: 21-32 Yrs
Office Admin/ Coordinator/ Training Manager – 2 Posts
- Graduation in any discipline. Min. 2-4 years of experience as Office Administrator/ Coordinator
- Age Limit: 21-30 Yrs
RailTel Recruitment 2017-Selection Procedure:
- The selection process shall involve an Aptitude Test (MCQ type) of 2 hours duration followed by interview of candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in written examination. The written examination and interview shall be of maximum 100 and 50 marks respectively.
- The written examination will be conducted at Delhi and Hyderabad. RailTel, for administrative reasons, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for written test at any other city.
How to apply RailTel Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 August 2017-12 Noon
For More details & Apply: Click here