Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
RailTel Recruitment 2023 – RailTel Corporation of India Ltd has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate/Diploma Apprentices. There are 23 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About RailTel: RailTel Corporation of India Ltd. is a “Miniratna” (public sector) enterprise of the Government of India focusing on providing broadband and VPN services. RailTel was formed in September 2000 with the objective of creating nationwide broadband, telecom, and multimedia network, to modernize the train control operation and safety system of Indian Railways. RailTel’s network passes through around 5,000 stations across the country, covering all major commercial centers. It was initially solely dependent on the Department of Telecom (now BSNL) for its control and administrative communication circuits.
RailTel Recruitment 2023 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Total Posts||23 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 12,000 – 14,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||16 May 2023|
Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice:
- Full time Regular Four Years Graduations in Engineering / Technology / Full Time Regular Three Years Diplomas in Engineering / Technology ( from Colleges approved by AICTE ) with aggregate 60 % marks in stream 1 branch of Electronics & Telecommunication; or Telecommunication; or Computer Science & Engineering or Civil Engineering or Information Technology or Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or any other combination of Engineering branches where Electronics is one of the main branches, like Electronics & Instrumentation. OR
- Passed Sections A and B of Institution Examinations of the Institute of Engineering ( India ) in above -mentioned relevant branches of engineering. OR
- Passed Graduate Membership Examination of the Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers ( India ) in above mentioned relevant branches of engineering.
Age Limit ( As on 25 April 2023 ): 18 – 27 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC to be as per the Presidential/Governmental Directives.
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs 14,000/-
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs 12,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 23 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- From the merit list, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in an interview.
- Selection will be purely through Interviews, of the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for RailTel Recruitment 2023?
Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal. After the enrollment, interested and eligible candidates can apply under the establishment of RailTel Corporation of India Ltd latest by 16 May 2023.
For more details: Click here
NATS Portal ( to enroll & apply ): Click here
- Numbers/locations shown are only indicative and may undergo change without any further notification.
- Apprentice Engagement will be strictly for a period of one year in various locations of Kolkata, Secunderabad/ Hyderabad and its territories, Delhi, Mumbai, or any other location on Pan India Basis.