Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NRCB Recruitment 2023 announced for Young Professional/SRF. There are 02 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates who completed their M.Sc/M. Tech from a recognized institute can apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through mail. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About NRCB: ICAR-National Research Centre for Banana was established on 21st August 1993 at Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu by ICAR, New Delhi with an aim to increase the production and productivity of banana and plantains through mission mode basic and strategic research approaches. The Centre works on four major thrust areas of research viz., Crop Improvement, Crop Production, Post Harvest Management, and Crop Protection. It has well-equipped laboratories for tissue culture, biotechnology, soil science, nutrient management, physiology, biochemistry, entomology, nematology, fungal, bacterial, viral pathology, and post-harvest technology research.
NRCB Recruitment 2023 for Young Professionals/SRF:
|Job Role||Young Professional/SRF|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last date to apply||12 June 2023|
- First class in M.Sc. (Horticulture or equivalent degree) or M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering / Agricultural Engineering or equivalent degree)
- Desirable: Work experience in nano-science & sensor development.
- Experience in HPLC / GCMS handling & data interpretation.
- Handling analytical and proficiency in statistical tools.
- NET or equivalent cleared candidates will be given preference.
- First class in M.Tech. or M.Sc. (Food Technology / Food Science)/Horticulture / Agriculture with specialization in Post Harvest Technology of Horticulture Crops or relevant field of specialization.
- Desirable : At least 1-2 years of working experience in the relevant field of specialization in a reputed organization/institute and knowledge of computers with management skills to support the incubators in the operation of their business unit.
- Young Professional: Minimum age 21 years & Maximum age 45 years
- SRF: Not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation shall be applicable as per the rules.
- Young Professional: Rs.35,000.00 (consolidated) per month
- SRF: Rs.31,000.00 + 18% HRA per month
No.of.Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Young Professional: 01 Post
- SRF: 01 Post
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only be called for the interview.
- After the screening of applications, the shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date & mode of interview through email.
How to apply for NRCB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form in the enclosed proforma with self-attested copies of educational qualification/experience certificates to the mentioned mail id latest by 12 June 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates attending the Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD-TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, and publications, etc.
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and a co-terminus with the project.
- Duration of the Project: Till 31.03.2024 and likely to be extended.