Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022 – The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) invites online job application for the post of Project Scientist and Senior Project Associate. There are a total of 2 vacancies to be filled for these positions. The candidates with the education qualification of Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ Doctoral Degree in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About IISER: The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards. Traditionally, teaching has been segregated from research in undergraduate science curricula in our country. The IISERs were established by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, to bridge this dichotomy. IISER TVM was founded in 2008. The institute aims to provide high quality education in modern science, integrating it with outstanding research at the undergraduate level itself, and to develop a spirit of enquiry cutting across disciplines.
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022:
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021 for Apprenticeship :
|Job Role||Project Scientist and Senior Project Associate|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s/ Master’s/ Doctoral Degree|
|Stipend||Rs.42,000 – 67,000/ month|
|Last Date||21 March 2022|
Project Scientist :
- Doctoral degree in Science or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent, and 3 years’ experience in research and development in industrial/academic institutions/ science & technology organizations.
- Preference : Working experience in the area of rechargeable batteries at the Ph.D./Postdoctoral level; Publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
Senior Project Associate :
- Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology AND 4 years’ experience in research and development in industrial/academic institutions/ science & technology organizations OR
- Doctoral Degree in Science/Engineering/Technology/from recognized University or equivalent
- Preference : Working experience in the area of rechargeable batteries; Publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
- The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be 40 years
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Project Scientist : 1 post
- Senior Project Associate : 1 post
- Project Scientist : Rs. 67,000/ month
- Senior Project Associate : Rs. 42,000/ month
IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on shortlisting the candidates based on qualification and calling them for interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on details of interview date, time and venue and it will also be put up on the official website
How to apply for IISER Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the CV along with the supporting documents and certificates through e-mail to the email ID given below on or before 21 March 2022.
For More Details about Project Scientist : Click here
For more details about Senior Project Associate : Click here
Email to send Application : [email protected]
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now