OFS Off Campus Drive 2018 – Object Frontier Software scheduled to hire Software Trainee for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
OFS Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.0 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||16 December 2018|
|Last Date||21 December 2018|
- B.E / B.TECH (CSE, ECE, EEE & IT)
- Only for 2019 Passed out Batch
- 65% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No standing arrears
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Candidates will be required to undertake an online assessment in Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning spanning about 60 minutes
- To be followed by a Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- 3 Years of Service Agreement
- Hand over the original documents on the day of joining
- After 3 Year of service get the original documents
How to apply OFS Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 16 December 2018 and attend drive at following venue on 21 December 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 21st December 2018 (Friday) Reporting Time: 08:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504 (Tamil Nadu).
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 16.12.2018.
- The last date for registration is on 16.12.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 17.12.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 21.12.2018 at 8.30 am