OFS Off Campus Drive 2019 – Object Frontier Software scheduled to hire Software Trainee for 2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
OFS Off Campus Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role||Software Trainee|
|Salary (CTC)||Rs 3.0 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||10 May 2019|
- 2019 Passing Out Batch
- B.E (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE)
- B.Sc Computer Science, BCA
- 65% in 10th, 12th and UG
- No standing arrears
- Candidates will be required to undertake an online assessment in Aptitude, Analytical and Logical Reasoning spanning about 60 minutes
- To be followed by a Group Discussion, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- 3 Years of Service Agreement
- Hand over the original documents on the day of joining
- After 3 Year of service get the original documents
How to apply for OFS Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 3 May 2019 and attend drive at following venue on 10 May 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 10th May 2019 (Friday) Reporting Time: 08:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504 (Tamil Nadu).
Procedure for Participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 03.05.2019.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 10.05.2019 at 8.30 am
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now