NIELIT Recruitment 2018 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) notifications for Programmer Assistant-B vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIELIT Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Programmer Assistant ‘B’|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
20 August 2018
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications/IT/ Electronics & communication. Or
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Operations Research with one year ‘A’ level of DOEACC/ PGDCA
- 50% Marks in aggregate or Equivalent grade in qualifying Degree
Experience: At least one year experience in large software Designing & Development using VB, .Net, JAVA, JSP, D2K, SQL server/Oracle 8i/9i DBA, WIN NT/Linux with knowledge of Hardware and Networking.
NIELIT Programmer Asst Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Typing Test/Interview. Only those candidates, who are shortlisted after the Typing Test/ Interview and clear the Document Verification, will be empanelled as IT resource persons.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates: Rs. 300/-
How to apply NIELIT Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 6 August to
12 August 2018. [Last date extended up to 20 August 2018]
For Corrigendum: Click here
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online registration: 6th August 2018
- Last date of Submission of Online application: 20th August 2018