NIELIT Recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) releases the job notification for the Post of Project Associate / MTS/ for 6 posts and Junior Engineer & Sanitary Supervisor with 18 Posts. Candidates with the qualification of Matric/Diploma/B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc/UG can attend this walk-in interview. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 08.08.2019, 09.08.2019 & 13.08.2019 in the given venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in the various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes and above 9000 facilitation centres. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programmes in the state of the art area.
NIELIT Recruitment 2019:
Current Vacancy details in NIELIT Recruitment:
|Job Role||Vacancy||Last Date|
|JE & Supervisor||18||13 August|
|Project Associate / MTS||6||8 & 9 August|
NIELIT Walk-in-interview 2019 for JE & Supervisor:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer & Sanitary Supervisor|
|Walk-in Venue||NIELIT Shimla|
|Walk-in Date||13 August 2019|
- Matric with Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Computers.
- Matric in 2nd division or 10+2 and must possess
- One of the following diploma course(s)
1. Diploma of Sanitation
2. One year diploma in Environmental Management/Education
3. One year diploma in Environmental Health and safety.
4. One year Diploma Course in health sanitary Inspector.
- Knowledge of Computers
Note: All Degree/Diploma should be from Recognized University/Govt. Recognized Institute/NIELIT.
Age Limit( as on 13.08.2019):
- Between 18 to 45 years
- Junior Engineer:14 Posts
- Sanitary Supervisors: 04 Posts
NIELIT Selection Process:
The selection will be done on the basis of skill test/interview.
Application Fees: Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment: Through Debit Card/Credit Card only
How to apply for NIELIT Walk-in-Interview 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in with the duly filled form along with self-attested copies of certificates at the given venue on 13 August 2019.
Note: Application Form will be available at NIELIT Shimla Center Only
For more details: Click here
Date: 13 August 2019
Note: For any clarification regarding the walk-in interview feel free to ask queries via Contact No.- 0177-2650613
Relevant documents need to submit:
- All original Mark sheets/ degrees/ testimonials/ post-qualification
- Experience certificates (including the Experience letter of the current place of working)
- Self-attested photocopies of relevant documents on the day of the interview for verification purpose.
- Candidate without relevant documents will not be allowed to appear in the interview
NIELIT Walk-in-interview 2019 for Project Associate / Others:
|Job Role||Project Associate / MTS /Others|
|Walk-in Date||8 August & 9 August 2019|
For Project Associate(IT):
- Candidates should complete B.Tech/B.E in (CS/IT)/ DOEACC B Level OR
- Candidates should complete M. Tech or Higher
- Php-MySQL under Linux/Dot Net/Android/Java
- At least 2 Years of teaching/ project experience/ software development in Industry/ Scientific Societies
For Project Associate (Electronics):
- Candidates should complete B.Tech/BE in (Electronics/ECE/EEE)/M.Sc(Electronics) OR
- Candidates should complete M.Tech in Electronics / Embedded / Allied areas of Electronics
- Working / Teaching experience in the field of Embedded / IOT/ Automotive Electronics in Industry / Scientific Societies
For Accounts Assistant:
- Candidates should complete Graduate in Commerce with at least 2 years of experience in Financial works including good knowledge in Tally Accounting Software and Government Financial rules
For Junior Assistant (Admn.):
- Candidates should complete Graduation with 2 years of experience in administration work with proficiency in Computer operations.
For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Candidates should have the capability to Intermediate with good knowledge in English & Tamil language.
Age Limit: 25 to 55 years
- For Project Associate (IT): 1 post
- For Project Associate (Electronics): 2 posts
- For Accounts Assistant: 1 post
- For Junior Assistant (Admn.): 1 post
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 1 post
- For Project Associate (IT)/(Electronics)/Accounts Asst/Jr Asst(Admn.): Rs.20,000/-
- For Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 17,000/-
The selection process is based on written test/interview.
- For general candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of payment:
- Online: Name of Account Holder: “NIELIT Chennai”, SB Account No. 31185720641, State Bank of India, Kottur (Chennai), IFSC: SBIN0001669
- Offline: Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of NIELIT Chennai, payable at Chennai.
How to apply NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview with required documents to the given venue on 08.08.2019 and 09.08.2019 at 9.00 AM.
For more details: Click here
Date and Time:
- For Accounts Asst/Jr Asst(Admn.)/MTS posts: 08.08.2019 at 9 AM
- For Project Associate(IT)/(Electronics) posts: 09.08.2019 at 9 AM
NIELIT, ISTE Complex,
Gandhi Mandapam Road,
(Opp. Anna Centenary Library),
Chennai – 600 025.
Documents to carry:
- Original and self-attested copies of certificates.
- Two passport size photographs.
NIELIT Recruitment 2019 for Faculty:(Expired)
|Job Role||Senior Faculty /Junior Faculty|
|Last Date||1 July 2019|
For Senior Faculty:
- Having Degree in MCA/ B.Tech ( CS/IT)/ B.E. (CS/IT) / MSc. (CS/IT)/ NIELIT ‘B’ Level/ Master in Computer Management (MCM) or a qualification higher than these qualifications in the field of CS/IT.
- BCA/BSc (CS/IT)/ BIT/ NIELIT ‘A’/ PGDCA and
- Experience: With a minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience.
For Junior Faculty:
- 12th pass with Diploma in CAM-DTP/ CABA-MDTP or qualification higher than these qualifications in the field of CS/IT.
Age limit: Between 19 to 48
State wise vacancies: 196 Posts
- Senior Faculty- 135 posts
- Junior Faculty- 61 Posts
|State||Senior Faculty||Junior Faculty|
|Jammu & Kashmir||18||7|
NIELIT Chandigarh Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the online interview will be conducted through Skype.
How to apply NIELIT Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the application form with required documents to the following postal address on 1 July 2019.
For More details: Click here
For Application Form: Click here
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology
Birla Farms, Bada Phull,
Rupnagar (Ropar), Chandigarh
Punjab -140 001
Required Documents: The application form duly affixed with a recent color passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of the qualification certificates, mark sheets, and post qualification experience certificates are to be submitted at NIELIT Chandigarh.