IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Madras announced One/ Two-year Training Programme for Graduate Trainee, Technical Trainee, Trade Trainee, Nursing Trainee, OT Technician Trainee, Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee, Technical Trainee, Trade Trainee, Nursing Trainee & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.17,000/Month|
|Last Date||24 August 2018|
IIT Madras Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science
- First Class B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering.
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- First Class Diploma holders (three years duration) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
- B.Sc. Chemistry, Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & EEE
ITI holders in the field of Building Constructor/Mason, Carpentry, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic, Diesel, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Welder, Plastic Processing Operator, Sheet Metal Worker & Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Foundryman & Tool &Die Maker.
Nursing Trainee: B.Sc Nursing
OT Technician Trainee: OT Technician/ 2 years Diploma in Nursing
Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee:
- +2 with Nursing vocational subject
- + 1 year ANM
- Only fresh Post Graduates who have passed out in 2017 or 2018 need to apply for GRADUATE TRAINING PROGRAMME – CENTRAL LIBRARY.
- For Technical & Graduate Trainees in Central Workshop & Other Departments, Candidates should have to register in BOAT Portal and apply with the Registration Number.
- Candidates who have already completed or going on training under Apprenticeship Act 1961 need not to apply for Central Workshop & Other Departments.
- Graduate Trainee (M.Sc Holders): 28 years
- Graduate Trainee (B.E/B.Tech Holders): 25 years
- For Others: 23 Years
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
IIT Madras – Post wise vacancies: 88 Posts
- Graduate Trainee – 17 Posts
- Technical Trainee – 30 Posts
- Trade Trainee – 33 Posts
- Nursing Trainee – 2 Posts
- OT Technician Trainee – 2 Posts
- Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee – 4 Posts
- Graduate Trainee: Rs.17,000/- p.m. for the first year & Rs.18,000/- p.m. for the second year
- Technical Trainee/Nursing Trainee: Rs.16,000/- p.m.for the first year Rs.17,000/- p.m. for the second year
- Trade Trainee: Rs. 11,000/- pm for 1 year ITI Certificate Course & Rs. 12,000/- pm for
2 years ITI Certificate Course
- OT Technician Trainee: Rs.14,000/- p.m. for the first year & Rs.15,000/- p.m. for the second year
- Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee: Rs.13,000/- p.m. for the first year & Rs.14,000/- p.m. for the second year
IIT Madras Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on written / trade test followed by an interview.
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates)
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 24 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of online application: 29.07.2018
- Closing date for online application: 24.08.2018