Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Project Officer in various disciplines. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible to apply for the jobs. The interested and eligible candidates can send their CV to the mentioned mail-id. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
IIT Madras – Indian Institute of Technology Madras is ranked as a top most engineering institution in India. IIT Madras is located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu India. In this institution nearly 8,000 students, 550 faculty and 1,250 administrative and supporting staff are there, all faculty members are well knowledge persons to guide the students in a good way to reach the bright life of each student. There are many courses are available in IIT Madras they are undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees across 16 disciplines in Engineering, Sciences, Humanities and Management.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 for Project Officer :
|Job Role||Project Officer|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||09 February 2023|
Educational Qualification :
Project Officer :
- ME/MTech (Preferable) or BE/BTech with 7.5+ CGPA.
- Mandatory skills: Strong foundation in Fluid Mechanics & Gas Dynamics Excellent background in the basics of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Good Coding skills either in Fortran or C/C++ are highly preferable.
- Additional skills (Good to have): Exposure to commercial software like FLUENT and writing post-processing scripts using MATLAB/python, Exposure to parallel computing will be advantageous.
Salary : Rs 30,000/-
Selection Process of IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process may include Written test/Interview.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible to candidates can apply for the job through online mode & also candidates have to send their CV to the below mentioned mail-id on or before 09 February 2023.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Mail-id : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All the positions are on purely contract basis.
- After successful online submission of application, a print out of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test.
- It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview.
- Hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now