National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2017 for the post of RF Algorithm full time Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||RF Algorithm full time Intern|
- MTech/M.E (Preferable), BE/BTech, from a top engineering school in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Telecom, or equivalent.
- Strong hold on RF Communication and Digital Signal Processing concepts
- Should be self motivated, have passion for working on products and be technically sound in their relevant areas of expertise.
- Taking initiative, being a self-starter, and working independently
- Working effectively in a group development environment
- Ability to learn and adapt
As an Engineering Intern in RF Communication Algorithm team you will be responsible for design, development, implementation, modification and testing of Algorithms and other necessary software components in the NI RF Measurements Software involving majorly physical layers of Wireless Cellular and Wireless connectivity standards that runs on NI Vector Signal Analyzer and Generators.
How to apply for National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here