National Instruments – NI Systems Recruitment 2020 – National Instruments scheduled to hire for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Lam Research Recruitment 2020 for Software Engineer
- Informatica Recruitment 2020 for Associate QA Engineer
National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Software Engineer (C#/C++)|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/ M.Tech /MCA in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communications/ Telecommunication
- 0–2 years of industry experience with a demonstrated ability in problem-solving, diagnosing technical issues, and proposing reasonable solutions
- Familiar with text-based programming languages, preferably C#/C++
- Understanding of FPGA
- Understanding of Agile software development principles
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Persistently drive tasks to successful completion
- Effectively interact and communicate with team members
- Effectively work in a diverse, multi-cultural group development environment
- Take initiative, be a self-starter, and work independently
- Quickly learn applicable technology, systems and products
- Strong problem-solving skills, work ethic and drive to succeed
- Independently prototype and develop features.
- Involve in designing and writing test cases for the developed features
- Implement assigned tasks with high quality
- Follow Agile software development processes of the team
- Understand and adhere to the coding guidelines of the team
- Coordinate with other members of the team to deliver assigned development tasks on time while ensuring code quality
- Participate in the recruitment efforts for the LabVIEW group
How to apply for National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here