Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
National Instruments – NI Systems Recruitment 2023 – National Instruments is scheduled to hire for the role of ADG Intern-CCS for M.Tech/MS graduates in the Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||ADG Intern-CCS|
- Pursuing Post Graduate degree of any specialization in Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering from a premium institute.
- Looking for a post-Graduate ( M Tech or MS ) student to work as an Intern in the field of Aerospace & defense or Semiconductor domain and Engineering Innovation Centre at Ni Bangalore.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team of Global colleagues.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Excellent communication skills. (English)
- Confident appearance and excellent presentation skills.
- Willing to work out of NI Bangalore Office.
- NI LabVIEW and/or NI TestStand Certifications.
- Basic understanding of NI products and platforms.
- Interned with a product /engineering company preferably Multinational at Graduate or PG level.
- The key objective of the Applications engineer intern is to help the Innovation Centre ac activities to create cutting-edge solutions for assisting NI businesses in India and APAC.
- In-depth understanding of NI product portfolio, and its capabilities.
- Creation of new Applications in the field of either RF, FPGA or Electronics research and validation applications.
- Opportunity to work on RADAR, Electronic Warfare, Communication, Navigation, Surveillance or Electrical/Electronics Product Testing. Or
- Opportunity to work on Digital, mixed-signal and Semiconductor research and validation Applications.
- Opportunity to participate in NI customer events being part of application demonstration or delivery of technical sessions.
- Work with Global counterparts to create specific areas of expertise.
- 10-12 months of full-time lab experience.
- Stipend of INR 50,000 per month.
- There are many reasons to consider joining a company. Key among them are the people, the ideas, and the technology.
- At NI, we believe in the power and potential of connecting the three to create a path to success.
- The people: We’re looking for curious and creative problem solvers who value diversity and fresh perspectives, are bold and kind, and are willing to take chances.
- The ideas: What did you want to be when you grew up? Did you want to program robots? Build flying cars? Leave the world better than you found it?
- At NI, we build on the big ideas of big dreamers to make their visions a reality.
- The technology: With our tailored, software-connected approach, we support our customers through all phases of the product development cycle.
- From 5G and medical innovations to autonomous driving and the future of space travel, we help our customers Engineer Ambitiously every day.
How to apply for National Instruments-NI Systems Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here