Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs for Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given in below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Last Date||22 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University / Institution with Computer knowledge.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Meghalaya PSC JAA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- The written paper will be of Objective type of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each with a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks – For Written paper will be fixed at 50% of the total marks i.e. 100
- For General Category: Rs.320/-
- For SC/ST Category of Meghalaya State: Rs.160/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through SBI Debit cum ATM cards or Net Banking. of only SBI Accounts
- e-Challan – Cash Payment at any branch of SBI
Examination Centre: NEHU, Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for JAA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 22 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17th Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 22nd October 2018
- Date for Screening Test: 27th October 2018 from 11.00 AM to 02:00 PM