Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs for Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given in below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Last Date||22 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University / Institution with Computer knowledge.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Meghalaya PSC JAA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- The written paper will be of Objective type of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each with a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks – For Written paper will be fixed at 50% of the total marks i.e. 100
- For General Category: Rs.320/-
- For SC/ST Category of Meghalaya State: Rs.160/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through SBI Debit cum ATM cards or Net Banking. of only SBI Accounts
- e-Challan – Cash Payment at any branch of SBI
Examination Centre: NEHU, Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for JAA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 22 October 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17th Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 22nd October 2018
- Date for Screening Test: 27th October 2018 from 11.00 AM to 02:00 PM