Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs for Junior Engineer/Others for 303 vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Ed/Any Degree can apply for this job through Online. The Selection Process is based on Written Examination, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given below.
Meghalaya PSC has a duty to conduct the examinations for appointment to the services of the union and the service of the state, another duty of union public service commission if two or more states are requested to conduct the joint recruitment for any service they will help to recruit the eligible candidates by the examination process.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019:
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer/Others:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer/Others|
|Last Date||5 September 2019|
For Stenographer Grade – I & II
- Candidates Should Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with a minimum speed of 120 words per minute in Short Hand.
For Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service (Agriculture Development Officer/Horticulture Development Officer/Scientific Officer (Research/Seed Technology/Soil Testing/Seed Testing etc.)
- Candidates Should Graduate in B.Sc (Honours) Agriculture/Horticulture from recognized Indian Universities
For Senior Technical Assistant (Engg)
- Candidates Should Graduate (B.E or B.Tech) in Agriculture/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering or AMIE /(Mechanical/Automobile) from Government recognized Universities/Institutions.
For Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW)
- Candidates Should Graduate in Civil Engineering or its equivalent qualification
of a recognized University.
- Preference will be given to persons having practical training/experience in building works on the PWD/PHE Department/Health Engineering Wing of Health & Family Welfare Department
For Lecturer in Civil and Computer Science Engineering in Shillong Polytechnic
- Candidates Should Graduate in B.E/B. Tech or equivalent degree in respective discipline course from recognized College/University/IIT or other recognized Technical Institute offering Degree course in Engineering.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in teaching
For Lecturer in Mathematics
- Candidates Should Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics from a recognized University or other recognized Institute offering Post Graduate Degree course in Mathematics.
Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in teaching
For Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Graduate in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University (or have passed in Section A and B or AMIE India Civil)
For Junior Duty Post in the Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Appointed candidates will be on a probationary period for two years and will have to undergo training at the Institute the Department may arrange and also pass such examinations as the Department may be prescribed.
For Assistant Teacher (Civics)
- Graduate in Arts with Honours in Political Science from recognized University in India and having B.Ed. Preference will be given to Post Graduate candidates in the subject with teaching experience preferably in the ICSE System and having B.Ed.
For Assistant Employment Officers
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University
For Inspector of Statistics
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics as one of the subject in the degree course.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Diploma Certificate in Computer Applications. and Having the ability to undertake an extensive tour of different Districts of the State for collection of Major Livestock Products Data
For Statistical Assistant
- Candidates Should Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. with Mathematics, Statistics or Economics as one of the subject in the degree course.
Preference will be given to candidates having the ability to undertake an extensive tour to different Districts of the State for collection of Major Livestock Products Data
For Statistical Assistant (Planning)
- Graduate with Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects in the degree course from any recognized University/Institution
For Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)
- Three years of Diploma Course in respective discipline from a Government recognized Institution
For Research Assistant:
- Degree in Science with Chemistry as the main subject with 2 years experience in teaching or working in Laboratory
For Assistant Teacher (Arts/Life Science/Mathematics/Hindi)
- Graduate in respective discipline with B.Ed degree from a recognized University
For Sub – Engineer (Mech)
- 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineer/Agricultural Engineering from the recognized institutions
For Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services
- Candidates Should be a Diploma in Electrical Engineering having knowledge of Cold Chain System/Refrigerator
For Assistant System Engineer
- B.Sc Computer Science OR BCA 3 years with Class XII OR CSE Diploma 3 years
For Inspector of Housing
- Candidates should Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University
For Assistant Chemist
- Candidates should Graduation in Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects
For Data Entry Operator
- Candidates should hold a degree in any discipline with 1 ½ year Diploma in Computer Application/Science.
For Lower Division Assistant
- Class 12th /H .S .S. L .C or any equivalent educational qualification
Age Limit(as on 01.07.2019):
- For Lecturer/Teachers/Asst Teachers: 18 to 32 Years
- For Others: 18 to 27 Years
- For SC/ST: 5 Years
- For Stenographer Grade – I: 3 posts
- For Grade III Meghalaya Agriculture Service: 83 posts
- For Senior Technical Assistant (Engg): 1 post
- For Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW): 4 posts
- For Lecturer in Civil Engineering: 2 posts
- For Lecturer in Computer Science: 1 post
- For Lecturer in Mathematics: 2 posts
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12 posts
- For Junior Duty Post in the Directorate of Civil Defence & Home Guards: 2 posts
- For Assistant Teacher (Civics): 1 post
- For Assistant Employment Officers: 7 posts
- For Inspector of Statistics: 1 post
- For Statistical Assistant: 1 post
- For Statistical Assistant (Planning): 9 posts
- For Junior Engineer Grade – I (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical): 35 posts
- For Research Assistant: 2 posts
- For Assistant Teacher (Arts/Life Science/Mathematics/Hindi): 29 posts
- For Sub – Engineer (Mech): 5 posts
- For Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services: 1 post
- For Assistant System Engineer: 1 post
- For Inspector of Housing: 5 posts
- For Stenographer Grade-II: 2 posts
- For Assistant Chemist: 1 post
- For Data Entry Operator: 2 posts
- For Lower Division Assistant: 91 posts
The Selection Process is based on Written Examination, Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer
- For Assistant Chemist/Data Entry Operator/Lower Division Assistant: Rs. 320/-
- For Stenographer Grade–I/Agriculture Service /Senior Technical Assistant /Sub-Divisional Officer/Lecturers/Assistant Engineer/Junior Duty: Rs. 460/-
- For Asst Teacher/Asst Employment Officers/Inspector of Statistics/ Statistical Asst/Junior Engineer /Research Asst/Sub – Engineer /Inspector of Housing /Stenographer Grade-II: Rs. 350/-
Note: Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya and No fee for PWD Candidates.
Mode Of Payment: The application fees can pay by using any one of the following modes of payment only Debit cum ATM Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking and e-Challan (Cash Payment)
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job through Online on or before 17:00 hrs on 5 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Administrative Assistant:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Last Date||22 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University / Institution with Computer knowledge.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Meghalaya PSC JAA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- The written paper will be of Objective type of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each with a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks – For Written paper will be fixed at 50% of the total marks i.e. 100
- For General Category: Rs.320/-
- For SC/ST Category of Meghalaya State: Rs.160/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through SBI Debit cum ATM cards or Net Banking. of only SBI Accounts
- e-Challan – Cash Payment at any branch of SBI
Examination Centre: NEHU, Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for JAA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 22 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17th Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 22nd October 2018
- Date for Screening Test: 27th October 2018 from 11.00 AM to 02:00 PM