Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) Jobs for Project Officers, Assistant Engineer, Food Safety Officer, Stenography Instructor, District Librarian, Junior Engineer, Assistant Lecturer, Foreman, Research Assistant, Assistant System Engineer, Senior Computer, Lower Division Assistant, Stenographer, Librarian, Forest Rangers.The detailed eligibility & application process of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment are given in below.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Officers, Asst Engineer, Jr Engineer, Asst Lecturer, Steno & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.45,600/-|
|Last Date||31 May 2018|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a recognized University/ Institute with specialization in any of the following:-
(i) Family and Child Welfare (ii) Criminology and Correctional Administration (iii) Urban and Rural Community Development. (iv) Social Work Administration. OR
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (General) from any recognized University/ Institute.
Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.E/B.Tech (Civil); B.Sc Engg.(Civil); B.Sc.(Agri.Engg. with relevant subjects); B.Tech. (Agri. Engg. with relevant subjects); B.Tech (Water Resources Engg.)
Assistant Engineer(Electrical): B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized institutions.
Food Safety Officer:
- A Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Science or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Any other equivalent/ recognized qualification notified by the Central Government.
Stenography Instructor: Graduate in any discipline with National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the Trade of Stenography (English).
District Librarian: B.Lib/M.Lib in Library Science from any recognized University in India. Preference will be given to candidates having Computer Knowledge.
Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course from Government recognized institutions.
Assistant Lecturer: 2nd Class Masters Degree in the relevant subjects(Arts/ Science/ Commerce Stream) with B.Ed Degree
Foreman: Diploma holders in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering from recognized Polytechnic Institute conducting Diploma courses.
- Bachelor Degree with Economics, Statistics or Mathematics as one of the subjects from any recognized University.
- Knowledge of Khasi, Jaintia or Garo language is desirable.
Assistant System Engineer: At least 2nd Class B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/Information Technology from recognized College/University/IIT or other recognized Technical Institute.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subject. Knowledge of Computer is desirable.
- Knowledge of Khasi/Jaintia or Garo language desirable.
Lower Division Assistant/Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University.
Librarian: At least 2nd Class Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science.
Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Science or Engineering from any recognized University with at least one of the following subjects:-
Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications/Computer Science, Engineering: (Agriculture/Chemical/Civil/Computer/Electrical/ Electronics/Mechanical), Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Geology, Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Veterinary Science, Zoology.
Physical Standard (Forest Ranger):
|Male candidate||163 Cms||79-81 Cms|
|Female candidate||150 Cms||74-79 Cms|
Age limit(As on 1.12.2017): 18 to 27 years.
- 5 years relaxable for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs), age is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SC/ST)
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 214 Posts
- Project Officers – 6 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical) – 1 Post
- Food Safety Officer – 3 Posts
- Stenography Instructor Grade- II – 1 Post
- District Librarian – 1 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer – 74 Posts
- Foreman – 1 Post
- Research Assistant – 5 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer – 2 Posts
- Senior Computer – 1 Post
- Lower Division Assistant – 90 Posts
- Stenographer Grade- III – 3 Posts
- Librarian – 1 Post
- Forest Rangers – 9 Posts
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment – Payscale details:
- Project Officers: Rs.45,600/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs 17,000-33,690/-pm
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical): Rs.45,600/-
- Food Safety Officer: Rs.14,700-28,760/- pm
- Stenography Instructor/District Librarian/Foreman/Research Asst/Assistant System Engineer: Rs.14,100-27,510/- pm
- Junior Engineer/Forest Rangers: Rs. 37,800/-
- Assistant Lecturer: Rs.15,700-30,610/-pm
- Senior Computer: Rs. 30,300/-
- Lower Division Assistant/Stenographer: Rs.11,300-22,000/- pm
- Librarian: Rs.9,900-19,370/- pm
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
- For Other posts Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by concerned Department), Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Main Examination & Personal Interview.
Scheme of Screening Test:
Screening Tests or Preliminary Screening Tests, where decided to be held, shall be Multiple Choice OMR based Tests. The subjects for the Multiple Choice OMR based Tests shall be as follows:-
- General English
- General Awareness & Aptitude Test
- For Technical post – relevant subjects will be included
- Any other subject to be included as per the standard and qualification for the post.
- Project Officers/Assistant Engineer: Rs.460/-
- Senior Computer/Lower Division Assistant/Stenographer/Librarian: Rs.320/-
- For Other Posts: Rs.360/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 31 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here