Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the Job notification for the post of Medical and Health Officer. There are 120 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested Candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 March 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be MBBS. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given below.
Meghalaya PSC has a duty to conduct the examinations for appointment to the services of the union and the service of the state, another duty of union public service commission if two or more states are requested to conduct the joint recruitment for any service they will help to recruit the eligible candidates by the examination process.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021:
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 for Medical and Health Officer:
|Job Role||Medical and Health Officer|
|Last Date||23 March 2021|
- The candidate must be an MBBS or its equivalent Degree holder from any recognized Medical Institution in India or abroad duly registered with MCL.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2021): 23 to 41 years
- 5 years for SC/ST
- (PWDs) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- Medical and Health Officer – 120 Posts
Pay Scale: Level – 15
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The final selection/ recommendation of suitable candidates against the vacancies notified in this Advertisement shall be made by the Commission through any of the following processes.
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
- Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by the concerned Department) -> Personal Interview Screening Test -> Personal Interview. Screening Practical Test -> Personal Interview. Preliminary Screening Test -> Main Examination -> Personal Interview. Physical Efficiency Test -> Preliminary Screening Test -> Main Examination -> Personal Interview. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
- Written Examination- This shall be mandatory in respect of recruitments to posts where the Service Rules has specifically prescribed the conduct of such examinations. In such cases, the subjects, syllabus, total marks and pattern of examination shall be as notified by the concerned Government Department under such Rules.
- Screening Test- This shall be applied /conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of selection/Syllabus has not been prescribed by the Service Rules. The objective of the test is to shortlist the number of eligible candidates in recruitments where the number of candidates is disproportionately large compared to the available vacancies.
- Screening Practical Test- This shall be applied/conducted by the Commission in respect of all recruitments to those posts where the method of Skill Test has not been prescribed by the Service Rules.
- Preliminary Test- The Commission may, at its discretion, decide to hold Preliminary Test in those categories of recruitment where the number of candidates are disproportionately large compared to the notified vacancies may hold the Preliminary Test as per requirement in the syllabus provided by the Department concerned.
- Personal Interview- On the result of such Screening Test/ Screening Practical Test/ Written Examination, the Commission shall call such number of candidates as it may think appropriate to appear for the Personal Interviews. The principle/policy followed is as per decision made by the Commission on 28th July, 2017 with variation from 1 : 10 to I :2.5 depending on the number of posts advertised.
- Main Examination- On the basis of such Preliminary Tests, the number of candidates who shall be called to appear for the Main Examination shall not be more than 10(ten) times the number of vacancies declared.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)- Wherever required and prescribed by the Service Rules the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) shall be conducted by the Commission assisted by a Medical Board duly constituted for the purpose, in accordance with the norms/standards and such specifications as prescribed under such Rules.
- Essay Type Test: Written Examination/Main Examination where decided to be held shall be of Essay Type. The subjects to be notified for such essay type examination shall be strictly as per the syllabus forwarded by the concerned Department for the said post.
- For General – Rs.460/
Mode Of Payment: The application fees can pay by using any one of the following modes of payment only Debit cum ATM Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking and e-Challan (Cash Payment)
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online mode on or before 23 March 2021 till 5:00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Administrative Assistant:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Last Date||22 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University / Institution with Computer knowledge.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Meghalaya PSC JAA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- The written paper will be of Objective type of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each with a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks – For Written paper will be fixed at 50% of the total marks i.e. 100
- For General Category: Rs.320/-
- For SC/ST Category of Meghalaya State: Rs.160/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through SBI Debit cum ATM cards or Net Banking. of only SBI Accounts
- e-Challan – Cash Payment at any branch of SBI
Examination Centre: NEHU, Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for JAA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 22 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17th Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 22nd October 2018
- Date for Screening Test: 27th October 2018 from 11.00 AM to 02:00 PM
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now