Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020 – Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the Job notification for the post of Judicial Magistrate 06 vacancies. Candidates with the Qualification of LLB can apply for this post. The Selection Process is based on Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Main Examination and Personal Interview. All interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 9 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of MPSC Recruitment are given below.
Meghalaya PSC has a duty to conduct the examinations for appointment to the services of the union and the service of the state, another duty of union public service commission if two or more states are requested to conduct the joint recruitment for any service they will help to recruit the eligible candidates by the examination process.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Judicial Magistrate|
|Salary||Rs.27,700 – 44,770/- pm|
|Last Date||9 March 2020|
- Graduate in LLB Degree from any recognized University.
- Must have the knowledge of Khasi or Jaintia or Garo languages.
Age Limit(as on 01.01.2020): 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: up to 38 years for SC/ST
- (PWDs) – 10 years
- SC/ST – 15 years
The Selection Process is based on Screening Test, Screening Practical Test, Preliminary Screening Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Main Examination, Easy Type Test and Personal Interview.
The subjects for the Multiple Choice OMR based Tests shall be as follows for Screening Test:
- General English
- General Awareness & Aptitude Test
- Arithmetic/ Mathematics
- For General – 60% or more marks or corresponding grade in the written examination shall be eligible for viva-voce examination.
- For SC/ST – 50% or more marks or corresponding grade in the written examination shall be eligible for the viva voce examination
- Written Examination/ Main Examination was decided to be held shall be of Essay Type Test.
- Only candidates who have produced all the required documents in original certificates wherever required and prescribed by Rules will be deemed qualified to be called for Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.460/-
- Half the rate for SC/ST who are permanent residents of the State of Meghalaya.
- No fee for PWD Candidates.
Mode Of Payment: The application fees can pay by using any one of the following modes of payment only Debit cum ATM Cards/Credit Cards/Net Banking and e-Challan (Cash Payment)
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job through Online on or before 17:00 hrs on 9 March 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Administrative Assistant:(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA)|
|Last Date||22 October 2018|
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University / Institution with Computer knowledge.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2018): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs) – 10 years for General (15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Meghalaya PSC JAA Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination followed by Personal Interview.
- The written paper will be of Objective type of 200 marks and 2 hours duration.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions of 2 marks each with a negative marking of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- The qualifying marks – For Written paper will be fixed at 50% of the total marks i.e. 100
- For General Category: Rs.320/-
- For SC/ST Category of Meghalaya State: Rs.160/-
- No Fee for Persons with Physical Disabilities (PWDs)
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode through SBI Debit cum ATM cards or Net Banking. of only SBI Accounts
- e-Challan – Cash Payment at any branch of SBI
Examination Centre: NEHU, Shillong.
How to apply Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 for JAA?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position through online latest by 22 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 17th Sept 2018
- Last date for submission of Online application: 22nd October 2018
- Date for Screening Test: 27th October 2018 from 11.00 AM to 02:00 PM