Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021 – HCL invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Foreman/Mining Mate in various disciplines for 26 vacancies at Malanjkhand Copper Project. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma/10th in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply. The selection process is based on the written test. Interested and eligible can send their application with relevant documents to the below mentioned postal address on or before 05 April 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HCL – Hindustan Copper Limited is a public sector company, under the administrative control of the ministry of mines. It is the national vertically integrated copper producing company, its manufacturing the coppers from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined coppers.HCL mines and plants are spread across five units in the state of Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Maharashtra and Gujarat. This company have a market in copper cathodes, copper wire bar, copper sulphate and sulphuric acid. The vision of this company is to be a leading mining company and improve the quality of the products.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021:
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Foreman/Mining Mate:
|Job Role||Assistant Foreman/Mining Mate|
|Salary||Rs. 18280 – 45400/-|
|Last Date||05 April 2021|
Assistant Foreman (Mining):
- Diploma in Mining Engineering with 3 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines (or) Matric with 6 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines out of which at least one year in supervisory capacity.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering with 3 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines or Matric with 5 years experience in large underground metalliferous mines
Candidates should have Valid Mines Foreman Certificate Competency for metalliferous mines (unrestricted) and Valid First Aid certificate
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.03.2021 ): 35 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC-NCL
- 10 years for PWD
Post Wise Vacancies: 26 Posts
- Assistant Foreman – 11 Posts
- Mining Mate – 15 Posts
- Assistant Foreman – Rs.18480-45400/-
- Mining Mate – Rs.18280-38670/-
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Process:
- Mode of selection shall be through written test followed by Trade Test. Written Test shall be held in the form of multiple choice questions. Successful candidates in written test shall further go for Trade Test.
- The candidates, who secure minimum pass marks of 35% for SC/ST candidates and 40% for others in written test, shall be called for trade test in the ratio of 1:3 of the vacancies.
- The weightage of the written test and trade test will be 80% and 20% respectively. Final merit list will be made based on aggregate of written test and trade test marks. The Trade Test shall be conducted on the same day for the successful candidates in written test.
- For General, OBC& EWS – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST & Ex-servicemen category.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should Neatly printed application in prescribed format on A4 size paper only to be used with Self-attested photocopies of required document through postal on or before 05 April 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Hindustan Copper Limited
Malanjkhand Copper Project
Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice: (Expired)
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Khetri Copper Complex|
|Last Date||25 July 2020|
For Blaster (Mines)/ Mate (Mines):
- Candidates should pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent
- Candidate should pass 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent with ITI pass in the following relevant trades from an institute recognized by NCVT
- Diesel Mechanic
- Welder (G&E)
- Draughtsman (Mechanic)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
Note – Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as Diploma / B.E. or equivalent shall not be considered. Additionally, candidates having higher academic qualification like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com etc will not be given any additional weightage.
Age Limit (as on 10.07.2020): 18 to 30 years
Upper Age is Relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC
Trade wise vacancies: 290 posts
- Electrician – 40 posts
- Diesel Mechanic- 10 posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02 posts
- Welder (G&E) – 25 posts
- Fitter – 30 posts
- Turner – 05 posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 06 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 05 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 02 posts
- Surveyor – 05 posts
- Blaster (Mines) – 100 posts
- Mate (Mines) – 60 posts
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Selection Process for Trade Apprentices:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit based on their marks obtained in ITI & 10th.
- A weightage of 30% to marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI & a weightage of 70% shall be given to marks scored in 10th board.
- In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board.
How to Apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Apprenticeship Registration
Candidates should register themselves for an apprenticeship in Government of India
Step 2: Submission of Online Application
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their application through online at (www.hindustancopper.com) website on or before 25 July 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Online application opening date 10.07.2020
- Cut-off date for Age & Qualification & in all other respect 10.07.2020
- Online application closing date 25.07.2020
- Publication of short-listed candidates List 10.08.2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now