McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019:
McAfee Off Campus Drive for Software Engineer:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Last Date||26 August 2019|
|Drive Date||28 August 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech 2018 / 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH Score
- From 3 to 8+ Months of experience ( Relevant Internship will also be considered as experience)
- Working coding skills in Microsoft .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Knowledge of XML, LINQ, Multithreading, Asynchronous, Parallel Programming
- Working knowledge of TSQL (SQL Server 201X)
- Knowledge of either Data Science, Machine Learning or Microsoft Azure will be a plus
- Knowledge of writing MS Test (NUnit) Test cases, Static Code Analysis (FxCop), GitHub
- Good written and verbal communications skills and must be a strong team player
- Able to document user stories/use cases, functional specification and design clearly
- Analyze Requirements
- Provides inputs for the designing solution of a technical or business problem
- Own small independent modules (Design, develop, test, integrate)
- Analyze the impact of code changes in existing systems
- Provides technical direction for Application sub-system, research, design, analysis, testing, process improvement, and troubleshooting.
- Reviews code and guide SE’s
- Help in setting new processes for a new type of work
- Estimate the work and provide ETA
- Identify automation opportunities and automate manual tasks
How to apply McAfee Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link on or before 26 August 2019 and attend the drive on 28 August 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here