Lionbridge Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire the Junior Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc graduates at Mumbai Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Lionbridge Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
- MCA, or B.E/B-Tech degree in Computers/IT or BSC-IT and preferred skills in programming languages like C#, DotNet, good with database SQL.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- To perform the troubleshooting on the software applications support tickets/issues,
- To provide resolution/configuration fixes/comment on the support tickets in quick turnaround time.
- To filter the tickets that are real issues needing the development fix and to assign it to the engineering team.
- Co-ordinate with the Users/Operations team and Engineering team for resolution of the tickets.
- Validating any quick fixes to be deployed to production.
- To co-ordinate with the Level 1 support team for client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with the Product Owner for any new feature requests/enhancements from client issues/tickets.
- To co-ordinate with customers while on customer calls.
How to Apply for Lionbridge Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
About Lionbridge: Lionbridge is the world’s largest language services provider offering industry-leading translation and localization services and highly scalable global marketing solutions. We help organizations achieve international success through exceptional customer service, the most advanced technologies, and the industry’s largest and most sophisticated network of professional translators. If you want more details about Lionbridge you can check www.lionbridge.com about us section.