LINK Group Off Campus Drive 2024: LINK Group is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate for B.Com/M.Com/BMS/BAF – 2023 & 2024 Batch graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Mumbai can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Cencora is scheduled to hire for the role of Engineer I – Quality & Testing. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Cencora Recruitment
Cognizant is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Trainee & Engineer Trainee for Service Desk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Cognizant Off Campus Drive
Join our dynamic Corporate Markets Team as a fresher and gain valuable experience in Capital Market and Corporate Actions. If you are a Finance Graduate and looking to kick start your career, This is an opportunity. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Link Group is a leading fund administration and share registry specialist. We are a market leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, continually developing our offerings to expand with our clients’ needs. Since our inception, Link Group has been entrusted by clients to handle sensitive data in a secure and confidential manner. Our core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by our expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
LINK Group Off Campus Drive 2024:
|2023 & 2024
|Best in Industry
- Education: Finance Graduate (B.Com/M.com/ BMS / BAF )
- Batch – 2023 & 2024
- Good understanding of relevant Superannuation legislation and industry knowledge
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and other software packages
- High levels of data entry and processing
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good investigation and problem-solving abilities.
- Customer focused with the ability to collaborate with others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Ability to prioritise and time manage multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines.
- Possess effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Generate creative solutions to address problems and commit to follow through.
- Possess a sound knowledge of technical and compliance issues, understanding the relevant policies and legislation.
- Strategic Focus
- Identify and suggest improvements that aim to increase efficiency and quality standards across the business.
- Excel in Service Delivery
- Operational Management
- Assist in reporting preparation as required.
- Review work to avoid re-work of tasks and maintain high quality standards.
- To ensure the quality and productivity standards are met.
- Complete all employer/member transactions across funds as required.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to resolve enquiries.
- Contact members and employers as needed to successfully complete tasks.
- Complete adjustments and investigations as appropriate and as instructed.
- Complete mandatory training by the required due date.
- Participate as a positive member of the team by co-operating with others to achieve the team’s goals.
- Governance & Risk
- Comply with all company policies, our core values and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all legislative, financial and fund specific procedures to minimise any risk to the business.
- To create & upkeep Business Process Manuals & Make training manuals.
Job Overview: To provide superior service to funds, employers and members meeting service and quality standards by processing all operational administration including benefit payments, member applications, correspondence, investment switches, contributions, employer applications, emails and follow ups. To work in collaboration with others to complete daily tasks and offer support to their team. To work under the supervision of the Team Leader and perform administrative tasks.
How to Apply for LINK Group Off Campus Drive 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can send their updated resume to the mentioned Email and apply online by following the link below.
For more details & Apply: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com