Juniper Networks Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Juniper Networks Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
- Requires B.E. in Electronics/Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) with minimum 1 year experience in software developement.
- Strong algorithms and data structures knowledge in C and C++
- Basic knowledge of Compilers and Debugging tools
- System level knowledge on FreeBSD and Linux OS
- Good understanding of Build Makefiles, compiler flags and optimizations
- Basic knowledge on scripting (python, shell) and testing
Compiler Tools Engineer – Compiler Tools Team customizes open source Compiler Toolchain for JunOS (Juniper OS). The toolchain includes the compilers, coverage and profiling tools, debuggers and dynamic memory analysis tools.
How to apply Juniper Networks Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now