Infineon Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Young Graduate Trainee for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Infineon Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Young Graduate Trainee – Embedded Software|
|Experience||0 to 2 years|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 0 to 2 years of embedded system domain knowledge
- Embedded system software development in C, assembly languages & SDLC
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), microcontrollers and real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GNU, Tasking, Windriver, Greenhills, Keil, RVCT etc.
- Acquaintance with standard lab equipment – oscilloscopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Working knowledge on build environment (mak files, linker files etc.)
- Basic knowledge on scripting languages like Perl, Python
- Development, Verification and Validation of low level device drivers for Infineon’s automotive microcontrollers (SPI, I2C, CAN, ADC, Flash, EEPROM, Timers, PWM etc.) with adherence to processes laid down for the projects ( AUTOSAR and ISO26262)
- Conceive and develop verification and validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
- Debug and Fix all issues from internal and external stakeholders
- Development of tools to improve productivity and efficiency [example, development of automation frameworks and scripts].
- Generate new methods and techniques for improved and efficient work models
- Meet or exceed stakeholder expectations with respect to assigned goals for device driver development, verification, validation and methodology improvements
How to apply Infineon Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this recruitment in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here