Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Infineon Recruitment 2023 is scheduled to hire Young Graduate Trainee for Engineering graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Infineon Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Young Graduate Trainee|
|Experience||01 – 03 years|
Young Graduate Trainee: Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech in the relevant fields.
- You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in low-level driver development or validation.
- Embedded system software development/validation in C, assembly languages & SDLC.
- Good knowledge of computer architecture (16/32bit), and real-time systems.
- Acquaintance with development tool-chains such as GCC, IAR, KEIL, Taskingetc.
- Good working knowledge of debuggers such as Lauterbach, PLS, etc.
- Proven ability to work with standard lab equipment -oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, power benches, bus analyzers etc.
- Good team player in a multi-site work environment.
- Eclipse based tools and Python/Perl scripting is an added advantage.
In your new role, you will:
- Microcontroller Device Driver Software development and validation for various peripherals of Infineon’s microcontrollers based on ARMcortex M0, M4 (e.g. Ethernet, USB, UART, CAN, SPI, I2C, LIN, Flash, Timers, PWM, Lighting systems, Human Machine Interface, SDMMC, etc).
- Application/UI development in Eclipse environment.
- Author architecture, design, test specifications, and customer documents.
- Participate in software requirements analysis and ambiguity resolution.
- Provide technical solutions to customer change requests.
- Conceive and develop validation infrastructure for topics in own responsibility.
What we offer you in Bangalore?
With a team of over 1500 employees, Infineon’s R&D in India is headquartered in Bangalore, with sales offices in Delhi and Pune.
How to apply for Infineon Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment online as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here