ICSI Recruitment 2024: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invites application forms from eligible candidates for the CRC Executives. There are 30 vacancies available for the ICSI Careers. Candidates with Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India qualifications are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible can apply online. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for DRDO Jobs.
ICSI Job Summary 2024:
The ICSI Recruitment has released job notifications for CRC Executives. Candidates with a minimum of one year of post-qualification experience will be preferred. Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding further Selection Process. The Job Location is in Gurgaon (Haryana). All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference. Interested candidates are invited to submit their ICSI Vacancy 2024 applications online. The application link will be active from 15 January 2024 to 31 January 2024.
ICSI Provides Various Specialisations Advanced courses like Certificate Courses on CSR Professionals, Certificate Courses on BRSR & ESG, Certificate Courses on Financial Analysis, etc. They also offer PMQ Courses in Corporate Governance, Internal Audit and Arbitration.
ICSI Careers Notification Out:
The ICSI Vacancy Notification provides comprehensive information about the advertisement, including the number of vacancies, educational qualifications, and more. The selection of candidates against the above post depends upon the qualifications, experience and performance in the interview. Please continue reading for additional insights into the ICSI Careers 2024 Notification. For more details, visit the official website https://www.icsi.edu/home/. Interested candidates can apply for IOCL Careers.
About ICSI: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a statutory professional body in India that promotes, regulates, and develops the profession of company secretaries. It is headquartered in New Delhi, has four regional offices in New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, and has 70 chapters around the country. A person can apply for membership by passing all three levels of examinations: CSEET (Earlier foundation), Executive and Professional prescribed by ICSI, and completing Short-term and Long-term practical training.
ICSI Recruitment 2024 for CRC Executives:
|Member of ICSI
|Rs 40,000 – 60,000/-
|Minimum 01 Year
|31 January 2024
Essentials: Member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Preference shall be given to candidates with a post-qualification experience of one to two years and more than two years.
- Only in cases where no candidate is found left within one to two years and more than two years of post-qualification experience shall candidates having post-qualification experience of up to one year be considered.
Period of Contract: The tenure for the position will be initially for one year. The contract period may be extended every year up to two more years based on the performance and the requirements.
Age Limit ( As of 01 January 2024 ): The Maximum age limit for CRC Executives is 31 Years.
- The Consolidated payout will be in the range of Rs.40,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month:
- Post-qualification experience of more than two years- Rs. 50,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 55,000/- per month for the second year and Rs. 60,000/- per month for the third year.
- Post-qualification experience of more than one to two years – Rs. 45,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 50,000/- per month for the second year and Rs. 55,000/- per month for the third year.
- Post qualification experience up to one year (applicable only in exceptionally deserving cases) – Rs. 40,000/- per month for the first year, Rs. 45,000/- per month for the second year and Rs. 50,000/- per month for the third year.
Job Description: Processing of name reservation application Company Incorporation e-forms and any other related work
Job Location: Central Registration Centre, Corporate Bhawan, IICA, Manesar, near Gurgaon (Haryana)
No.of.Vacancies: 30 Posts
- The selection process includes an Interview.
- After screening by the Selection Committee, the shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the final selection process.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail address and are advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding further Selection processes.
How to apply for ICSI Recruitment 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply only through an electronic application form (Online) on or before 31 January 2024.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- The Contract would be purely temporary (non-official), and the Contract can be terminated at any time by the ICSI without assigning any reasons.
- All candidates are requested to take a printout of their online forms and keep it with them for future reference.
- The tenure for the position will be initially for one year.
- The selected candidates shall undergo an orientation programme to equip them to get acquainted with and perform the functions of CRC.