Flextronics Recruitment 2020 – Flextronics scheduled to hire for the role of Junior Engineer for Engineering graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Flextronics Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
How to Apply Flextronics Recruitment 2020 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here