5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
Flextronics Recruitment 2021 – Flextronics scheduled to hire for the role of Junior Engineer for Engineering graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Flextronics Recruitment 2021 Details:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
- B.E. (EEE/ECE) graduate with (0~2) years of experience as a NPI/ECO Engineer in
- Manufacturing set up, Preferably in EMS Industry.•
- Hands on experience in the following domains
- Experience in using 2D, 3D CAD applications [Valor, CADDENCE and Test Expert ]
- Knowledge in Electronic components & various types of PCB and their application would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in PCB gerber files and their extensions
- CADDIE (Computer aided design data integrated environment)
- NPI (New Product Introduction)
- ECO (Engineering Change Order management)
- Validation of CAD and BOM & creation of Split BOM using CADDIE tools
Creating part numbers for BOM in agile & Baan Creating AVL in agile & Baan system.
- Downloading customer documents like product specifications etc & releasing same in CDC Work as a Change Analysts during NPI for new changes.
- Release Part list to production for new models & after implementation of ECO’s
- Efficiently managing ECOs for manufacturing sites across the globe Use Agile (PLM) system for ECO (Engineering Change Order) creation, reviewing , routing, tracking, releasing and distribution.
- Study the ECOs / Drawings closely and coordinate with the site Process / Product Engineering team.
How to Apply Flextronics Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now