EFI Recruitment 2017 for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech /MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EFI Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized university
- Very Strong C/C++ programming on Window/Linux environment.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multi threaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG/GDB is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills
- Quick learner/self starter and thrive in change.Other essential skills:
- Strong analytical skills
- Quick learning capacity and helpful to others
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge on a printing domain is a plus
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
EFI Recruitment 2017?
Interested and eligibility candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here