EFI Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of Intern for Engineering/MCA graduates at Across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EFI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Intern – University Connect – UX|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Persuing degree in Computer Science or related field and a solid understanding of software development fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and influence
- Good understanding of Visual design, Interaction design fundamentals
- Hands-on expertise in software like Adobe creative suit.
- Intern, who can be a problem solver with his creative thought process for the applications of packaging and printing industry.
- In this role, the person will enjoy a high degree of autonomy in designing applications and if needs be go beyond.
- This person will design, build, and scale systems that will help manage and run the production of a packaging and printing very efficiently.
- Through constant experimentation, with new approaches and techniques and subsequently deliver great results.
How to apply EFI Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here