EFI Recruitment 2018 for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech /MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EFI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized university
- Very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills
- A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage ( but not a must ).
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now