5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
EFI Recruitment 2018 for Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech /MCA graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
EFI Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech from recognized university
- Very strong C/C++ programming on Windows / Linux environment IS A MUST.
- Hands-on experience doing multi-thread application development on Windows/Linux.
- Strong multithreaded application debugging skills.
- Familiarity with debugging tools like WinDBG /GDB an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Quick learner / self starter and thrive in change.
- Good communication skills
- A background in printing/ printer development is an added advantage ( but not a must ).
- Understanding the fiery modules and working closely on the interface. Defect resolution in video modules. Work very closely with other engineers across geographical regions. Work with QA teams and help resolve internal defects as well as customer issues.
How to apply EFI Recruitment 2018?[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
Interested and eligibility candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now