Disney+Hotstar Recruitment 2024: Disney+Hotstar is scheduled to hire for the Software Development Engineer Test II role for B.E/B.Tech graduates with relevant experience. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Disney+Hotstar Recruitment are given below.
Google has announced a Summer Internship – Software Engineering Intern/Technical Solutions Consultant Intern. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Google Internship.
Intel is scheduled to hire a Graduate Intern Technical. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Intel Internship.
Join us at Disney+Hotstar, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
About the company: Disney+ Hotstar is leading the way as the largest and smartest video platform in the country, reaching over 300 million users today. We have set a number of world records along the way – including for the highest concurrent viewership at 25.3 million during the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019. Disney+ Hotstar today is the one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs – from Live Sports, Indian and International Shows and Movies to all Disney content, including Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and Disney+ Originals. We’re looking for the brightest minds to build the future of TV with us.
Disney+Hotstar Recruitment 2024:
|Software Development Engineer Test II
|Best in Industry
Software Development Engineer Test II:
- The candidate must posses B.E/B.Tech in relevant fields
Skills & Attributes for Success:
- Excellent automation skills for Front end client applications like Mobile, TVs, Set Top Boxes or Living Room devices
- Good understanding of the REST APIs, request-response structures, error and status codes
- Good Knowledge of SQL and DB scripting
- Should have worked more on developing backend tools or frameworks to test Rest APIs, microservices, data migration, failover scenarios, blue green or canary deployment procedures
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD principles
- Strong understanding of Shift Left principles
- Ability to build distributed system for performance and scale testing
- Experience in working or testing within a distributed heterogeneous microservices architecture
- Hands on with caches, such as Aeropsike, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Hadoop, Cassandra, Kafka
- Experience with Amazon AWS or similar cloud providers
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OOPS, design, code reviews etc.
- Hands on with linux commands and shell scripts
- Good knowledge on building and publishing POCs
- You will build highly scalable test frameworks, systems, and infrastructure that can scale to thousands of tests per day
- You will contribute to making tests automation results supremely reliable and trustable to the extent of enabling hands-free releases
- You will contribute in an individual capacity to deliver innovative solutions to complex test automation challenges
- You will work closely with Product, UX, and Development teams to execute and deliver with high quality on the vision, and roadmap to develop discovery experiences across Mobile, Web, and Living Room devices. These experiences have to be highly performant, personalized, engaging and relevant to potentially 300+ million users
- You will collaborate with stakeholders from across functions to keep the Quality team in sync with all functions and overall business objectives
- You will guide your peers in developing Quality Engineering roadmaps and test systems to drive product quality, then identify, plan, and execute projects to support the Quality goals
- You will be part of the CEX Org QE team, where the CEX Discovery team of 50+ engineers across Home and Details UX, Personalization, and Search, enabling customers in multiple countries to discover content across the thousands of titles available in various genres and languages
Job Summary: In this role, you will work with teams that are responsible for the Discovery experience including the Home page, Details page, and Search. CEX manages every aspect of the customer journey from signup to showcasing and viewing personalized content. We build fast and intuitive experiences for every segment of users, ranging from personal viewing on Mobile Phones to building living room experiences for families. Our experiences are backed by multiple distributed services scaling to serve 150+ million users. Our services are multi-tenant, allowing us to operate in multiple countries in a seamless manner. We innovate on behalf of the customer through experimentation and data-backed decisions.
How to apply for Disney+Hotstar Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.