Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Process Executive. Candidates with the qualification of B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BMS/BBA/BCA/MS/M.Sc/PG Diploma/M.Com/MBA/PDGM/MCA are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023 for Process Executive:
|Job Role||Process Executive(Customer Retention – Non-Voice)|
|Batch||2020, 2021, 2022|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Interview Date||13 May 2023|
- Any Arts and Science graduates
- Graduation Year 2020,2021 and 2022 (with Nil Arrears)
- UG: B.Com, B.B.A/ B.M.S , BCA , B.Pharma, BA , B.Sc
- PG: MS/M.Sc (Science), PG Diploma, M.Com , MBA/PGDM , MCA
- Good written & Verbal communication
- Interested to work in non -Voice Process
- Basic computer knowledge
- Flexible to work Night shifts / Rotational Shifts
- Ready to work from Office.
- We are looking for enthusiastic professionals for Non-Voice Processes who possess flawless communication and expertise in Technical skills.
- If you have excellent customer handling skills, are tech-savvy, love learning and implementing new technology, with a passion to guide customers, we would love to talk to you.
Department: Customer Success, Service & Operations
Role Category: Non-Voice
- Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses.
- Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.
- With over 100 development and delivery centers worldwide and approximately 244,300 employees as of June 30, 2016, Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500 and is ranked among the top-performing and fastest-growing companies in the world.
- Updated Resume
- Passport size photograph
- Photocopy of the below documents: Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID / Passport
- Vaccination certificate
- Educational documents such as Provisional, Degree certificates, Consolidated Marksheet, and Semester mark sheets.
How to apply for Cognizant Walk-in Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive along with the required documents on 13 May 2023 from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
For more details: Click here
Special Economic Zone (SEZ),
Coimbatore North Tal,
Coimbatore – 641 035.
Contact – Sunil.