Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Cognizant has initiated the GenC Next (6.75 LPA) hiring process for the students of the 2022 batch. The selection criteria are purely based on a Skill-based Assessment Test followed by a Technical/HR Interview. The applications are now invited online and the candidates who are willing to take up a job in CTS can apply by checking all the details regarding the recruitment process such as Cognizant GenC Next Test Pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates can apply for various job roles such as
- Advanced Java/DotNet/Python Developer
- Full-Stack Software Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Digital User Experience Engineer
- IoT Engineer (Java/DotNet)
- Data Scientist
- Advanced C and UNIX Developer
- AWS Infra Developer
- Google Engineer
- Cybersecurity Engineer
- Performance Engineer
- Quality Engineer
A standard procedure of the hiring process for the recruitment of GenC Next is given below.
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc IT students from the 2022 batch.
- Candidates from CSE, ECE, EEE, IT, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Science Engineering, and allied branches only.
- Academic Record – 60% or greater in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG.
- For UG and Pg – all subjects will be taken into consideration and the aggregate percentage will be calculated as: Aggregate Percentage = sum of all subjects marks scored / total no. of subjects (as of last semester result declared)
- Students with standing arrears or more than 2 years gap in education are not eligible.
- At the time of joining, candidates should have an overall aggregate score of 60% or greater (all subjects will be taken into consideration) with no standing arrears.
- If the candidate has applied for revaluation or is waiting for the result, then for those candidates the aggregate percentage will be taken from the initial scores.
- CGPA to % conversion will be considered as per University norms.
- Opportunities are open only to Indian nationals.
- If the candidate is already a part of Cognizant Digital Nurture eLearning Base 1 & Base 2 in the Tekstac portal, then they are not eligible to register for this recruitment process.
- Candidates who are a part of CTS and have opted for Smart Skills (Self Learning) and those in Digital Base 1 are eligible.
- For candidates who are not a part of Cognizant Digital Nurture eLearning (Base 1 or Base 2), round 1 of the Recruitment Process will be primarily to test your Programming Skills.
The candidates who are eligible and are interested can apply online before July 29, 2021, using the link – Cognizant GenC Next – Apply Online.
The candidates who are applying online MUST scan the below said documents and upload them as a SINGLE PDF. The Documents required while applying are as follows:
- Resume attached with passport size photograph
- College ID card
- All academic documents including the school certificates and college semester mark sheets
- Govt. Id proof – Aadhar card. Passport (front & back) or PAN Card (if available).
Note – If the candidates cleared the test and if they are called for an interview, then they should carry the above-said documents with them for the interview.
Cognizant GenC Next Test Pattern:
Cognizant GenC NEXT Syllabus
- Programming Constructs
- Data Structures
- Control structures
- Basic OOP concepts
- Basic Data Structures – Array, Class, Struct, Trees, Searching and Sorting Algorithms, Pointers, Exception handling, Utility API (String, Date), Collection, Database connectivity, Reflection, and serialization, Utility API (String, Date), File handling.
- Database/SQL – Basic Query Language, Simple to Medium data querying, Fetch, Simple joins, etc; PL/ SQL – Function, Stored procedure, View, Trigger; Data Control language, Transaction Control language; Cursors, Exception handling.
Additional Points To Note:
- Candidates who do not qualify from the Interview Process of GenC Next or GenC Elevate hiring, will not be allowed to appear for the regular GenC Hiring in September.
- Candidates who do not clear the GenC Elevate Interview process will not be eligible to appear for the regular GenC hiring which will happen in September (This decision might change later and is completely dependent on the company’s decisions)
When is the skill-based assessment test scheduled ?
As of now details regarding the date of the exam is not yet announced. It is expected to be scheduled in the month of August. Any new updates regarding the exam will be available on their official website.
Is this recruitment only for the batch of 2022 or other batch students can also apply ?
Yes, This recruitment is ONLY for the Batch Of 2022. Other batch students are not eligible. Check the eligibility criteria for more details.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now