CFMTTI Recruitment 2024: The Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institutes has announced notification for the Technical Assistant Post. There is one CFMTTI vacancy to be filled in this recruitment. Candidates with a Diploma in Agriculture with five years of experience qualification are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 20 March 2024. The detailed eligibility and selection process for the CFMTTI Jobs is explained below. For more details, visit https://fmttibudni.gov.in/.
The Education Department, Chandigarh Administration, has announced notification for the Junior Basic Teacher/Nursery Teacher post. Interested candidates can apply here – > Chandigarh Administration Recruitment.
ICMR–Regional Medical Research Centre (RMRC), Gorakhpur, has announced notification for Project Posts. Interested candidates can apply here – > RMRCGKP Vacancy.
CFMTTI Vacancy Notification:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of the post of Technical Assistant at Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institutes (FMTTIs), subordinate institutes of the Government of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. This vacancy is only for the Scheduled Tribe (ST) category. The application submission for CFMTTI Jobs will be offline by postal to the address mentioned. The age limit for Technical Assistants is 18 – 27 Years. The selection process will be the written / proficiency test. The deadline for CFMTTI Jobs is 20 March 2024.
CFMTTI Recruitment 2024:
CFMTTI Vacancy announced for Technical Assistant Post. The pay Level will be Rs. 29200-92300/-. The post is permanent and covered under “Defined Contribution Pension Scheme. Before applying for the post, candidates carefully read the job details below. The Education Qualification, Age limit, Age relaxation, Selection process, and Application process are all the details mentioned below for clear understanding. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online for CFMTTI Jobs 2024 on or before 20 March 2024.
CFMTTI Recruitment 2024:
|Central Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institutes
|Written / Proficiency Test
|20 March 2024
Technical Assistant: Diploma in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized Institute or University with five years experience in the relevant field
Period of probation: Two years for direct recruits
Age Limit(As on 20 March 2024):
- Between 18 and 27 years of age
|Defense Personnel disabled in operation during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof (ST)
|Central Government Civilian Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years of regular and continuous service as on the closing date for receipt of applications (ST)
|Up to 45 years of age
|Widows / Divorced Women / Women judicially separated
|Up to 40 years of age
|meritorious sportsperson (ST)
|Up to l0 years
Salary: Level 5 (Rs.29200-92300/-) in the pay matrix
No.of.Vacancy: 01 Post (ST)
- The selection process will include verification of the candidate, verification of documents, skill/proficiency test and written test.
- If several applications are large, shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written / proficiency tests will be adopted.
- All the candidates have to appear for document verification along with photocopies and original documents supporting the claim made in their application.
- The candidates who qualify for the document verification can appear for the skill/proficiency test. Skill/proficiency test will be qualifying as per the qualifying standards fixed.
- The candidates have to score the minimum percentage of marks fixed in the written test; The merit list will be drawn based on the marks obtained in the written test.
How to apply for CFMTTI Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can send the Application accompanied by required documents to the mentioned address on or before 20 March 2024.
For More Details: Click here.
Government of India,
North Eastern Region Farm Machinery Training and Testing Institute,
- The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Technical Assistant”.
- The interested and eligible candidates may apply on plain paper with full bio data containing Nane in full (Block letters). Father’s name, date of Birth (as per Christian era). Nationality. Religion. Caste. disability.
- Home address (with PIN code, Telephone nunber, Mobile Number, e-Mail). Address for correspondence (with PIN code, Telephone number, Mobile Number. e-Mail). Educational qualifications, Details of erperience etc.
- Passport size photograph carrying the signature of candidate on it need to be pasted on the bio-data.
- Self-attested copies of testinnonials of age. educational qualifcation, experience, caste. disability certificate ete. issued by respective competent authority, in the prescribed format need to be attached.