Cencora Recruitment 2023: Cencora is scheduled to hire for the role of Engineer I – Quality & Testing for B.E/B.Tech graduates in Pune. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Cencora Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Engineer I – Quality & Testing|
|Experience||0 – 2 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Engineer I – Quality & Testing:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline or equivalent related experience.
- 0-2 years of directly-related or relevant experience, preferably in system/software quality and testing.
- Certified Associate in Software Testing
- Certified Software Quality Analyst
- Certified Test Engineer
Skills and Knowledge:
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking
- Impact and Influencing
- Prioritization and Organization
- Automated Screening and Testing
- IT Controls
- Software Testing Frameworks
- Technical Documentation
- Test Script Writing & Deployment
- API Testing Tools like Postman, SoapUI, TestCollab
- Software Frameworks like Visual Basic, C#, Powerbuilder, .Net
- Automated Testing Tools like WinRunner and LoadRunner
- Bug Tracking Software
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems like Sage, ASW, SAP
- Functional Testing Tools like Selenium, Cucumber
- Microsoft Office Suite
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports requirement reviews or sprint planning sessions and develops understanding of expectations
- Assists in translating business and technical requirements into test cases, test scenarios and scripts
- Assists in evaluating testability of business and technical requirements based on business/functional requirement document, use cases, user stories and/or solution design documents
- Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments for both manual and automated testing
- Executes test charters as per protocols and methods within sessions and analyze results of test sessions
- Leverages automated testing suites, explores edge cases and drives quality with development teams
- Gathers test result data, assigns severity levels to issues, and documents accurate system responses
- Performs initial analysis of defects, conducts root cause analysis, and escalates issues as per protocols
- Gathers and maintains accurate data drawn from investigation and product analysis
- Generates monthly and quarterly metric reports for regional leadership review
- This role is responsible for working closely with other team members to understand the functional and performance requirements and define, deploy, and improve testing environments at each stage of software development life cycle.
- Engineers I work on smaller, moderately complex testing tasks within one development environment, requiring a single area of testing technology competency.
- They assist in translating the functional requirements into designing testing environments, making test plans, and monitoring quality KPIs. They also troubleshoot low complexity software quality issues and ensure testing is done as per plan.
- They interface with the Engineering, Implementation and Service teams to influence the testability of products, research and implement test methodologies, implement, and refine test cases and test decks.
How to apply for Cencora Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job as soon as possible by following the link.
For more details: Click here.