Analog Devices Recruitment 2024: Analog Devices is scheduled to hire for the role of Software Development Engineer for M.E/M.Tech graduates. Candidates looking for a job in Bangalore can utilize this opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online as soon as possible. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Analog Devices Recruitment are given below.
Swiggy is scheduled to hire for the Associate Software Development Engineer role in various fields. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Swiggy Off Campus Drive.
Aptean is scheduled to hire for Associate Engineer, Development for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – 2023 batch graduates. Interested and eligible candidates can apply here >>> Aptean Off Campus Drive.
Join us at Analog Devices, Bangalore. This is an opportunity to take on an exciting new career challenge. It’s a chance to hone your technical skills and advance your career. Don’t miss this opportunity to power your career. Share with your friends and family! If you want more details regarding the job, like salary, age, mode of application, selection, and job location, you can find them below. You can check the official website below if you still have any doubts.
Analog Devises Recruitment 2024:
|Software Development Engineer
|0 – 2 years
|Best in Industry
Software Development Engineer:
- Master’s in computer science with 0 – 2 years experience preferred.
- Software development experience using at least one object-oriented language (C++, Java, etc.)
- Demonstrable scripting ability in Python and working in Linux and Windows platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication to propose new ideas and to champion best practice methodologies
- Some experience with Job Schedulers like AWS batch, LSF, SLURM or Grid Engines.
- Prior exposure to version control systems like Git, Perforce or SVN
- Prior exposure to database systems and development using C++ is a huge plus
- Prior experience with AWS EC2 and using AWS SDK for automation.
- Prior exposure to AWS cloud and automation.
- Work as part of the global software development team to collect requirements, document features, perform qualification and testing of our best in class Job Schedulers, Resource optimizers and Cloud automation software mostly in C++ and Python.
- Propose enhancements, prototype solutions quickly, implement efficient algorithms, and produce production quality code for cluster management, license management, and other applications for engineering productivity.
- Research new algorithms in the resource optimization space and develop automation for improving the software and introduce innovative techniques for time vs cost tradeoffs.
- Developed various unit, system, and corner case tests for various software projects.
- Work with the senior developers and end customers; provide training and collect user requirements for improvements.
- Work on data analytics, collecting the right data, performing analysis, and developing systems/methods to recommend improvements to the software.
Job Description: In this role, you will apply your skills for the development, deployment and support of our software tools, techniques, and methods to enable and improve the productivity of the product development community across ADI, primarily developing our cutting-edge Job Scheduler, Resource optimizers and Cloud automation software suite.
About Analog Devices:
- Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) is a global semiconductor leader that bridges the physical and digital worlds to enable breakthroughs at the Intelligent Edge.
- ADI combines analogue, digital, and software technologies into solutions that help drive advancements in digitized factories, mobility, and digital healthcare, combat climate change, and reliably connect humans and the world.
- With revenue of more than $12 billion in FY22 and approximately 25,000 people working alongside 125,000 global customers globally, ADI ensures today’s innovators stay ahead of what’s possible.
- At ADI, you will learn from the brightest minds here to help you grow and succeed.
- Collaborating with colleagues in an environment of respect and responsibility will create connections that will become part of your professional network.
- ADI’s culture values aligned goals, work-life balance, continuous and life-long learning opportunities, and shared rewards.
- At ADI, we aim to develop our interns so they are the first to be considered for full-time roles.
How to apply for Analog Devices Recruitment 2024?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.