AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card 2019: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences releases the notification on 31 July 2019 for the post of Nursing Officer. The vacancy of this post is around 503. Candidates have Knowledge in Diploma/B.Sc nursing and have two years experience in this field are eligible to apply for this post. To Know about the detailed advertisement Click here! In this page, candidates can get the Admit Card when it is released.
Still Now the online application process is going for nursing Officer. The application process has been closed on 21 August 2019 until the candidates can apply for this post. After that, the link has been disappeared. After the application process ends, AIIMS decided to release the hall ticket for eligible candidates on their official website. The admit card has been issued for the candidates who meet eligibility criteria. The Important dates of AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card 2019 are given below:-
|Authority Name||The All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Application starts||31 July 2019|
|Application ends||21 August 2019|
|AIIMS Admit card 2019 date||Announced Soon|
|Date of Online CBT Test||15 September 2019|
|Result of Online CBT||24 September 2019|
How to download the AIIMS Admit card 2019:
Applied candidates can visit the official site for getting the admit card, or we update the link in this page. While downloading the admit card candidates must have the Registration ID and password. Using the Registration ID and password candidates can download the admit card. There is no other way to get the hall ticket. Steps for downloading the AIIMS Nursing Officer admit card:
Step 1: Visit the Official site of AIIMS aiims.edu
Step 2: Find and click the AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card 2019 tab on the screen.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like Registration ID and password.
Step 4: After submitting the details, your AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit Card will be displayed.
Step 5: Kindly take a printout.
Details enlisted in the AIIMS Admit card:
After receiving the Admit card candidates have to cross-check the details printed on the hall ticket whether details are correct or not. In that admit card candidates can see their Photo in the right top corner, personal details, Examination and venue details, date and time of the examination, preparation tips for the exam, prohibited items for the exam and general instructions. Such information to be cross-checked:-
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration ID
- Examination Date and Center
- Venue Details
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Slot for Thumb Impression
- Slot for Investigator Sign
- General instructions
Documents to be submitted along with Admit card:
Candidates have to submit the Admit card with any one of the identification photo ID proof during the examination. Those documents will be verified by the invigilator at the time of examination. If they failed to bring, they are not permitted to attend the exam. Such acceptable photo ID’s documents:-
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Identity Card issued by College/University
- PAN Card
Discrepancy on AIIMS Admit card :
- Candidates can find some problems in the admit card after download. If there is any corrections or mismatch of information or blurred photograph, then candidates can request the council to get a new admit card.
- The important thing is that those kinds of problems will be requested and rectified within the period of date declared.
Aspects of the AIIMS Admit card :
- Candidates are able to collect their admit card only on the official website.
- There is no provision for change the examination center, session at any cast.
- Candidates can get an email, SMS notification for admit card release from the AIIMS council.
- Admit card soft copy will not consider as a token for admission to the examination.
- Candidates have to submit original photo identification proof along with the admit card.