Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 announced for Research Assistant posts. All India Institute Of Medical Science(AIIMS), invited for the following post on a purely contractual basis for the NCDIR-ICMR funded Research Project. There is totally one vacancy for this position. Candidates who completed MPH/M.Sc can apply for this position. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through mail. The detailed eligibility Criteria and Recruitment Procedure are mentioned below.
About AIIMS: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS. It was established in the year 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.). At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh. The Indian government announced in the budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023 for Research Assistant:
|Job Role||Research Assistant|
|Job location||AIIMS, Mangalagiri|
|Last date to apply||26 March 2023|
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Project Title: “HTA of National Stroke Care Registry Programme – Development of Hospital Based Stroke Registries (HBSR) in different regions in India,”
- Candidates should possess Master’s in Public Health Or MSc Nursing from a recognized University
- Knowledge of Computer Applications and data entry Knowledge regarding Cerebrovascular accident/Stroke Experience in Clinical data collection & analysis. Working Experience in Medical Research Projects.
- Maintain all the databases of the Project: online and offline. Coordinate project review meetings/ workshops. Coordination of activities of the stroke registry. Other relevant work of the project
Duration of post:
- Initial recruitment for one-year; future extension subject to performance evaluation. Maximum for four years or till completion of the project, whichever is earlier
Age Limit (as on 28 March 2023): Up to 30 Years
Salary : Rs.31,000/month
No of Vacancy: 1 Post
Selection Process for AIIMS Recruitment 2023:
Selection process for Research Assistant is based on interview.
How to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2023?
Applicants must fill the application form in the prescribed format. Single/consolidated Scanned PDF of the signed application along with its enclosures should be mailed to the firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 26 March 2023. The candidates submitting CV for the above contractual post are instructed to register for the documents verification/walk-in interview as per the schedule. The shortlisted candidates can appear for walk-in interview on 28 March 2023 to the below mentioned address.
For More details: Click here
Date : 28 March 2023
Time for Registration: 08.30 AM
Time for Documents Verifications: 09.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Time of walk-in-interview: 11.00 AM
Library & Administration block,
Documents required for Walk-In Interview:
- Proof of age [SSC certificate/ Class 10 or Matriculation certificate (if the date of birth is mentioned]
- Certificates of academic qualification
- Work and or research experience certificate
- Two passport-size photos
- Valid ID proof like Aadhar/ pan/ passport/ voter id.
- Updated CV