AIIMS Recruitment 2019 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Job notification for Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, Scientist B at AIIMS Delhi & Yoga Instructor, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, PACS Administrator, Maternity and Child Welfare Officer, Electrocardiograph Technical Assistant, Health Educator, Medical Record Officer, Office Assistant, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant Store Officer, Medical Record Technician, Stenographer at AIIMS Jodhpur. The detailed eligibility and AIIMS Recruitment application process are given below.
About AIIMS: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is the public medical colleges of higher education by the Indian Government.At present Prof. Randeep Guleria acting as Director, AIIMS.It was Established in the year of 1956( governed by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences Act, 1956.).At present, AIIMS presented in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.The Indian government announced in budget speech for upcoming AIIMS Institutions that will be soon open in Manalagiri, Nagpur, Gorakhpur(U.P), AIIMS Kalyani(WB), Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Assam & Tamilnadu.
AIIMS Jobs 2019:
AIIMS announces the notifications for Doctors, Staff Nurses, Faculties for their Institutions and Non-Faculty vacancies in their Recruitment page of www.aiims.edu and also it has been published in aiimsexams.org.AIIMS job notifications published depend on their requirement in Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh.AIIMS notifications and results are also published in Employment Newspaper/Rojgar Samachar by the Indian Government.Candidates who looking for AIIMS Job Opportunity can bookmark this page to get updated news about AIIMS Jobs.At present, AIIMS published notifications for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Steno, Technical Asst, Office Asst, Officers & Others in AIIMS Jodhpur & Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, Scientist B at AIIMS Delhi. The details are given in below.
AIIMS Recruitment 2019:
List of Current Openings @ AIIMS Careers:
|Job Role||Total Posts||Job Vacancy|
|Research Asst/DEO/ Scientist||6||AIIMS Delhi Vacancy|
|Asst Engineer/Jr Engineer/Steno||110||AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy|
AIIMS Delhi Recruitment for Research Asst/DEO/Scientist:
|Job Role||Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Laboratory Technician, Scientist B|
|Last Date||25 April 2019|
AIIMS Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- M. Sc. Forensic Science/Masters in Biotechnology/M.Sc. Life sciences
- Desirable- Experience of working in molecular biology laboratory
Data Entry Operator:
- Degree/ equivalent from recognized university.
- Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 key depression /hr for data entry work.
- M. Sc. in Forensic Science
- Desirable- Experience of working on DNA Profiling.
- BSc. or MLT with one year experience
- Desirable: Experience of working in molecular biology laboratory
- 1st class M.Sc.(Bioinformatics or related) with 3yrs experience or
- 2nd class M.Sc.+ Ph. D in Bioinformatics or related discipline with 1 year relevant experience.
Age limit (As on 23.04.2019):
- Research Assistant/Data Entry Operator/Laboratory Technician: Below 30 Years
- Scientist B: Below 35 Years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
AIIMS Delhi – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Research Assistant – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Technician – 1 Post
- Scientist B – 1 Post
AIIMS Recruitment – Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the performance of Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now