AIESL Recruitment 2023: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has announced notification for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) post on Fixed Term Employment basis. Candidates with the qualification of 12th are eligible to apply the Air India job vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 02 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process of AIESL career are explained below.
About AIESL: Air India, the Country’s proud flag carrier, also has the `biggest’ MRO set up in India that can serve as a One-Stop-Shop for all Engineering requirements. Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), a wholly-owned subsidiary company of Air India Limited, was formed on 11th March 2004. Presently, AIESL is approved by the DGCA under the purview of CAR-145, which carries with it nomination and acceptance by the DGCA of additional Managers (Base Maintenance, Line Maintenance, and Workshops) who are competent and experienced in the area of their work.
AIESL Recruitment 2023 for details:
|Job Role||Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||Not disclosed|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Last date||02 December 2023|
Detailed Eligibility – AIESL career:
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME):
- Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from a recognized Indian Board/ University/ Institute or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- Must possess current/valid DGCA License to certify.
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on the aircraft as described.
- Multiple Licensed AMEs will be preferred.
Period of contract: Fixed Term Employment for a period of 5 years, extendable depending upon requirement of AIESL. The contract can also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any of our operational locations.
Age Limit (As on 15 November 2023):
- General Category – Not more than 50 years
- OBC – Not more than 53 years
- SC/ST – Not more than 55 years
- Ex-Serviceman – as per Govt. rules but not more than 58 years.
Selection Process of Air India job vacancy:
- The selection process will based on the Online Interview
- The interview dates will be notified by mail upon successful completion of registration.
Application Fees: Rs.1,000/- for General and OBC candidates
Application fees mode:
- RTGS /NEFT
- AI Engineering Services Limited
- Bank Name: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- A/C No: 41102631800
- IFSC: SBIN0000691
- Branch: New Delhi Main Branch, 11, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
How to apply for AIESL Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the Google form and must also send the Application form with the relevant documents through Email on or before 02 December 2023
For more details & Application Form: Click here.
Google form: Click here.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to be attached & Uploaded:
- A recent passport-size colour photograph
- Self-attested copies of supportive documents of Educational qualifications (i.e. SSC, HSC, 1st year onwards up to the final year of Diploma/Graduation or higher education with mark sheets), as applicable are required to be uploaded on the Google form and also to be sent on the email address provide above (Subject namely Candidate Name and AME Licence No.)