WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 – WAPCOS Limited invites job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Field Engineer / Site Engineer – 24 posts and Engineer for 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma and experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on a Written Test/ Personal Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their CV to the following postal address before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
WAPCOS Limited: It was earlier known as Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited. It is a consultancy organization and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. It provides consultancy services in the field of water resources, power, and infrastructure. It was formed on 26 June 1969 and it works around 50 countries in the world.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ECIL Walk-in Interview 2020 for Technical Officer/Junior Artisan
- SEBI Recruitment 2020 for Grade A Officers
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Field Engineer/ Site Engineer||24||17 July 2020|
|Engineer||01||19 July 2020|
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Field Engineer/ Site Engineer:
|Job Role||Field Engineer / Site Engineer|
|Job Location||Gandhinagar (Gujarat)|
|Last Date||17 July 2020|
For Field Engineer / Site Engineer:
- Candidates should completed B.E. (Civil) from a recognized university
- Experience: Min 3 years’ experience OR
- Candidates should completed Diploma (Civil) from a recognized university
- Experience: Min 5 years’ experience
Maximum Age Limit (as on 30.06.2020): 40 Years
District wise Vacancies: Total – 24 Posts
Field Engineer / Site Engineer:
- Anand District – 01 post
- Kheda District – 02 posts
- Ahmedabad District – 02 posts
- Morbi District – 04 posts
- Rajkot District – 01 post
- Kachchh District – 03 posts
- Bhavnagar District – 02 posts
- Devbhumi Dwarka District – 03 posts
- Bharuch District – 03 posts
- Surat District – 01 post
- Valsad District – 02 posts
Salary: Salary shall be commensurate to qualification and experience at the time of Interview.
WAPCOS Recruitment Selection Process for Field Engineer / Site Engineer:
- Selection will be based on the Interview
- Original certificates are required to be brought along, at the time of appearing for the Selection Process, for verification purpose only,
How to Apply WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Field Engineer / Site Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their CV in the prescribed proforma only at [email protected] on or before 17 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Note: CVs should be in the prescribed profoma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category
WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Engineer:
|Experience||4 – 5 years|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India and Abroad.|
|Last Date||19 July 2020|
For Engineer Trainee (Mechanical):
- Candidates should complete B.E (Mechanical) /B.Tech (Mechanical) with 60% marks from a recognised university
- Experience: 4 to 5 years
Maximum Age Limit(as on 01.06.2020): 30 years
WAPCOS Selection Process:
The selection is based on the Written test/ Personal interview.
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates: Rs. 500/-
Payment mode: Candidates should pay the fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurugram along-with the application form
WAPCOS Recruitment Selection Process for Engineer:
- Selection will be based on the Written Test/ Personal Interview.
How to apply WAPCOS Recruitment 2020 for Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the CV format from the official website and send their CV in the prescribed proforma along with required documents to the given postal address on or before 19 July 2020.
Note: Envelope superscibing post applied for Engineer (Mechanical)
For More Details & CV format: Click here
Sh. Debajit Das, Project Manager (NE)
H. No. 15, Usha Nagar, Near Dispur, Super Market,
Note: CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.