WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 has a job notification for the post of Engineer and Engineer Trainee for 10 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech and experience in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this post. The selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in India. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through postal. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
WAPCOS Limited: It was earlier known as Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited. It is a consultancy organization and public sector undertaking under the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation. It provides consultancy services in the field of water resources, power, and infrastructure. It was formed on 26 June 1969 and it works around 50 countries in the world.
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019:
WAPCOS Recruitment 2019 for Engineer & Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer/Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||24 September 2019|
For Engineer (Civil):
- B.Tech (Civil) / B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks.
- Preference will be given to M.Tech /M.E. (Water Resources, Hydraulics, Geotechnical,
- Minimum Experience(As on 01.08.2019): 2 to 4 Years
For Engineer Trainee (Civil):
- B.Tech (Civil) /B.E.(Civil) from a recognized university with 60% marks
- Freshers can apply.(However, Preference shall be given to experienced
Age Limit(As on 1 August 2019):
- Engineer (Civil): 35 years
- Engineer Trainee (Civil): 30 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Engineer (Civil): 6 posts
- Engineer Trainee (Civil): 4 posts
The selection will be based on the written test and personal interview.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now