Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 scheduled for the post of Graduate Trainee for BCA/BCS 2018 & 2019 batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Trainee(Non-Engineer)|
|Salary||Rs 3 LPA|
|Experience||0 to 18 months|
|Venue Date||8 January 2020|
- For Graduate Trainee: BCS/ BCA
- Candidate must have more than 60% marks(overall) in 10th, 12th/Diploma, and Graduation.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Vodafone selection process
- Campus Recruitment is only for the 2018/2019 Pass-out batch students.
- Excellent English communication will be required.
- All eligible candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test (Test will be conducted on 08/01/2020).
- Candidates who clear the Online test are required to appear for GD & PI (Date will be informed soon).
- Candidates who clear GD & PI will go through HR interview (Date will be informed soon).
For Job Description: Click here
How to apply Vodafone Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link and attend the drive in the following venue on 8 January 2020 at 10.30 A.M.
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26,
Pradhikaran, Nigdi, Pune 411044
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now