Trisys Off Campus Drive 2019 – Trisys IT Services Private Ltd has scheduled the drive for the role of Associate Developer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/ BCA/B.Arch/B.Pharma – 2018/2019 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Trisys Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Salary||Rs 3.5-4.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||16 November 2019|
|Last Date||14 November 2019|
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Arch / B.Pharma from 2018/2019 batch
- Good academic record
- Good pH score
Note: Candidates willing to commit a minimum of 36 months need only apply.
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
How to Apply for Trisys Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online on or before 14 November 2019 by the following link and attend the drive on 16 November 2019 at Bangalore.
To Apply: Click here